forum

How to get Bns??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
oNeko
I recently finished my first "rankable" Mapset and idk how to get BNs.
Rn I'm sending my map to every single BN queue I can find but idk whether I'll get blacklisted or smth for that.
PLES HELP ME
Jason X
As said in Do NOT abuse this Subforum, you shouldn't post too many consecutive requests, if you get silenced or blacklisted I don't know, give it a break for now and make new requests tomorrow.

Many BNs have a box on their userpage, with information if you can contact them directly and what they like, other than that I suppose you could use the BN mod request here.
Also osumod has BNs with queues, which might also be a good place to look for.

In the meantime (while waiting) you could see if you can still find mods or hypes, the more you get the better.
(Well you already got a ton of mods on that map, so maybe get hypes?)

Hope this somewhat helps.
Topic Starter
oNeko
Tysm for the helpful response, but if u don’t mind me asking how could I get more hypes?
Jason X
Asking friends, asking in #modreqs for NM/Hype, multiplayer maybe? (asking players if they could hype it if they liked playing it).
I also sometimes saw hype/hype requests put in #modreqs, perhaps try that?
Also, I remember seeing Modding & hype queues, no idea if they're still a thing but it might be worth looking for.

Other than the above I really dunno, most hypes I received are either from modders or random users somehow finding my maps.
Topic Starter
oNeko

Jason X wrote:

Asking friends, asking in #modreqs for NM/Hype, multiplayer maybe? (asking players if they could hype it if they liked playing it).
I also sometimes saw hype/hype requests put in #modreqs, perhaps try that?
Also, I remember seeing Modding & hype queues, no idea if they're still a thing but it might be worth looking for.

Other than the above I really dunno, most hypes I received are either from modders or random users somehow finding my maps.
tysm bro :)
Gsun
This is also the BN page, where the full list of ALL the BNs in this game ever are located: groups/28
Kiwahara

Gsun wrote:

This is also the BN page, where the full list of ALL the BNs in this game ever are located: groups/28
I would go to https://bn.mappersguild.com/ to find BNs since the website has a form for you to request to BNs, and it also mention if any BNs are open or not.
qwt

oNeko wrote:

I recently finished my first "rankable" Mapset and idk how to get BNs.
Rn I'm sending my map to every single BN queue I can find but idk whether I'll get blacklisted or smth for that.
PLES HELP ME

it takes a long time
until your maps are considered "rankable" in most bns eyes they will ignore you or reject you

took me months of mapping to even get close to being able to get a bn