forum

[Archived] osu! lazer glitching

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kuzuya
Problem details:
I logged in to osu! lazer today and saw that the screen was glitching... I was worried that my laptop had been damaged, but it's not that. Also the colors while playing osu! mania on 5k have changed... I'm still new to the game, so I'm not really sure where should I seek help and an info for the updates.
After I tried recording the problem via Xbox screen recorder, it suddenly stopped glitching... Please help me.
Thanks in advance.
Best wishes,
Kuzuya
UPD: while I tried playing with those glitches, the majority of my downloaded maps vanished... what is going on?
Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20230326 (latest)
- Marco -
The default mania skin was updated with the latest update, and also the graphics renderer. What OS do you use?
Topic Starter
Kuzuya

- Marco - wrote:

The default mania skin was updated with the latest update, and also the graphics renderer. What OS do you use?
64 bit. that thing hasn't appeared before today... also, is the change of colors a part of that update? and can I switch it back to how it was until today?
Thanks,
Kuzuya
- Marco -
It is part of the recent update, but i don't think you can change colors anywhere. You can send feedback to the devs https://github.com/ppy/osu/issues about that

As for the glitch try wiki/en/Performance_troubleshooting or try plugging in your laptop