forum

[invalid] Any way to change username for free?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zbmwE46
This is my first time playing osu and creating an account, I did not know that you had to pay to get an username change. Is there a way to change it without paying it? im 14 and cant afford it
Zelzatter Zero
you can have other ppl gifting supporter, mostly via giveaway. That way you can obtain name change for free.

You can directly contact GMT for free name change as well, however they'll only change to the extent of small typo at best (a capitalized letter for example)
Death

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

You can directly contact GMT for free name change as well, however they'll only change to the extent of small typo at best (a capitalized letter for example)
No, the GMT cannot do this. You need to send an email to accounts@ppy.sh if you want to make a minor change to your name.
Topic Starter
zbmwE46

Death wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

No, the GMT cannot do this. You need to send an email to accounts@ppy.sh if you want to make a minor change to your name.
Is it a complete name change or just like a minor change like capitals? It would be easier to get someone to gift me but no one would do that 💀
Death
Support will only make minor changes.
Topic Starter
zbmwE46
Ill just stop using this account and create a new one then, got no one to help so seems the easiest thing to do
Death
It is against the Rules to create a new account.