forum

[Archived] Lazer pp scores discrepancy between client and website.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Red86
Problem details: (Wasn't able to find anything on the help forums or by searching on google, apologies if this was already answered elsewhere!) On lazer, after completing a ranked map, there is a pp value shown on the results screen. When checking the lazer.ppy.sh website, there is a discrepancy between the value shown in the client and the value shown on the website/server (with the server seemingly having the "correct" value).
This hasn't been the only occurrence this has happened, as I've noticed it a few times over the last few months. It seems to be happening on every map.
Map used in the example: beatmapsets/1030093#osu/2872474

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

(I unfortunately clicked away at first so you'll have to believe me for this first screenshot, but both locations where the pp value is shown, not just the one on the right, had 226pp as the value shown after completing the map initially.)
In game:

(lazer) Website:

osu! version: Lazer 2023.305.0-lazer
Rekunan
Right now they aren't trying to sync changes to lazer to the lazer site, so there can be instances of pp updates being pushed to lazer, but not the site (which is a workflow question to be solved in the future).