forum

I can 't load the map into the os and writes: "The beatmap you are trying to submit isn't yours!"

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
De1ManC4k
Problem details:I'm trying to upload my map to the server, but it can't load. I tried to solve the problem one by one as in the help forum, but still writes: The beatmap you are trying to submit isn't yours!. Help me pls

osu! version: Stable 20230326 (latest)
Death

De1ManC4k wrote:

I tried to solve the problem one by one as in the help forum
What steps have you already tried?
Topic Starter
De1ManC4k

Death wrote:

De1ManC4k wrote:

I tried to solve the problem one by one as in the help forum
What steps have you already tried?
I'm tried all steps
Death
That doesn't help me. I'm trying to figure out which steps you followed so I don't resuggest them.
Topic Starter
De1ManC4k

Death wrote:

That doesn't help me. I'm trying to figure out which steps you followed so I don't resuggest them.
first, I launched into the map editor, clicked on the map, clicked on "open .osu in a text editor", checked the spelling of the nickname, saved the file - it didn't work. then I opened the map editor again, clicked on "open the folder with the song", closed the OSU, opened the file in the format .osu, checked the correctness of the nickname, changed the map ID to zero, the beatmapset ID to -1, saved the file, deleted the files from the "SubmissionCache" folder, started the OSU - it didn't work either. I started messing with the archive. exported the map, deleted the map from the editor, opened the "exports" folder, moved it to another folder that was not intended for the OSU, changed the file format from .osz on .zip, extracted all files from this archive to another folder, opened the format file .osu, as on the wiki, wrote something in the "creator" field, but not my nickname, zero in the BeatmapID field, entered -1 in the BeatmapSetID, packed the folder in the format.zip, renamed it to .osz, pushed this map into the "songs" folder, launched the osu
Death
Can you please upload your locally exported copy of the beatmap and then post a download link here so I can take a look at it?