forum

[invalid] Download Without Taiko

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
[BAR] Rei
I'm not saying Taiko mode should be removed.
This is a request for a new feature for the website.

What led me to request this : (spoiler)
SPOILER
I hardly ever play Taiko, so, so every time I download a beatmap, I remove all the Taiko difficulties. Last time, I ended up with a map that had (if I'm not mistaken) 4 taiko diffs and 3 osu! diffs. It's a hastle going through that process, and if I don't, my screen is cluttered with those maps that are useless to me.

I think there should be a "Download without taiko/ctb/mania diffs" button next to the "Download without Video" button.
Asagi Mutsuki
Why? You can just leave the difficulties as they are, they don't use up a lot of space, plus at least you'd have maps to play when you wanna play Taiko :P
peppy
This sounds more like you want taiko difficulties to be hidden at song select when playing standard.
Makar
Change the song select options ingame from "Show All" to "Mode" and select "osu!"
Raging Bull

Makar wrote:

Change the song select options ingame from "Show All" to "Mode" and select "osu!"
Wow i never knew. This will really help me with mania
Topic Starter
[BAR] Rei

cdhsausageboy wrote:

Why? You can just leave the difficulties as they are, they don't use up a lot of space, plus at least you'd have maps to play when you wanna play Taiko :P
The biggest issue is the screen clutter. My screen is 30x17 cm. I can see only 5 difficulties simultaneously. I can't and won't afford to have to stare at maps I never played and never will play.

peppy wrote:

This sounds more like you want taiko difficulties to be hidden at song select when playing standard.
That would be wonderful, didn't even come to my mind. If that could be the default setting ; it'd be wonderful.

Makar wrote:

That's great, never realized that I could do that ; but if I didn't have to do that every time I start osu!, it'd be wonderful. Possibly a .ini file or whatever to save that setting? Could also possibly be used to save last used mods (don't know if people would like hat).