forum

In search of a Osu friend/small group/rivalry

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheCleaner
Hey guys!

Im playing Osu for ten whole years now, and im craving for motivation to move on for a few more years.

In almost the whole time i developed a weird playstlye playing with Mouse1+x also known as Click/x.
While playing so, i reached my limit with this playstyle, or'rather a bottleneck.
I mostly can't alternate much with this playstyle, streams and burst are very manageable but alternate only maps are my kryptonite.

I want to expand my horizon and play many other maps while having fun.

So i did switch my playstyle to the normal keyboard 1/2 preset 4 month ago, and this feels pretty much as i just signed in to Osu as a new player. At some times this feels frustrating but my Mindset is set to improve and not getting dismotivated by not beeing up to my standard.

I don't have many friends that play Osu or are connected to rhtym games in any way.
So I thought it would be a good thing to have a active friend or a small group to share scores with, chat about the game, give and get tips and have a rivalry to push the motivation and take the game to a new level for me.

A few times i tried some discord servers, but they are designed for big groups of people which im not aiming for. Most of the time people post scores in the designated channels or just shitposting in general, this feels so impersonal for me.

tldr: im in search of a active friend in Osu :)
Lyawi
hallo \:D/

have you tried joining the #german-chat yet? we're pretty cool.
sometimes you gotta actively join communities to find a friend (just like you did here) :3
Topic Starter
TheCleaner

Lyawi wrote:

hallo \:D/

have you tried joining the #german-chat yet? we're pretty cool.
sometimes you gotta actively join communities to find a friend (just like you did here) :3

Erstmal danke für deinen Beitrag :)

Nehme mir den vorschlag zu herzen und schaue mal in #german rein, vllt passiert da ja etwas.
- Nagatoro -
hey! if you're still looking for a friend/rivalry you can add me on discord (on my profile) or message me here anytime!
Vectror
Hii, im lookin for someone/group to chat and talk aobut osu, my friends pretty much retired from this game and im kinda lonely, msg me if youre still looking for people :)
-FR
ayo wanna add on discord?
i'm currently looking to improve my aim cuz it turns out that i didnt spec into aim at all and it sucks XD
but tbh i dont even know what i spec'd into its surely not tapping at least my tapping isnt really good either lol
i'm just one of these "oh my god i'm trash" people

anyway if you want to feel free to add me: Fletscherrrr#0517
could try to get more people involved and make a group with fun little collabs and stuff :3