forum

Is it just me?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iShanoa
Every time I play 4k then go back to 7k I almost usually forget that A, Spacebar, and L exists LOL (I use ASD JKL for 7k). Not really complaining, I just find it funny. XD
Wimpy Cursed
I would go play 6k for a bit, get back to 4k for like a few days, then I get back to 6k only to my surprise I forgot how to play it completely.
I want to learn 7k very soon, but actually try to balance out between 4/7k. I do not want to forget controls
UltraBlack
4k uses more the keys so its normal to forget the other ones when you you are playing it, mostly if you are a beginner but also happens when you get better so yeah, pretty normal
Stomiks
Same lmao. That's pretty normal.
[DJ]Robsao
:skull: no
sunnyF

iShanoa wrote:

Every time I play 4k then go back to 7k I almost usually forget that A, Spacebar, and L exists LOL (I use ASD JKL for 7k). Not really complaining, I just find it funny. XD
with 4K to 7K no, but when playing 9K and then go to 8K it takes me like 2 - 3 maps for my brain to turn on cuz the spacebar is yellow and for some reason on 8K one of the keys is yellow and I mistake it with space. So I'm kinda the same lol.