54.55%
Marisa Kirisame
45.45%
Total votes: 11
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

The war for 3rd place.

Both of them failed to go to the final. But don't worry, we still have a Bronze Medal for your unfortunate waifus.

YOU'LL HAVE 3 DAYS TO DECIDE who deserved this beautifully designed medal you see above.

And IT'S ALSO A SECRET BALLOT just like the final.

Rem

from Re:Zero

Rem is one of the twin maids working for Roswaal L Mathers. She tends to speak in a superficially polite manner and sometimes acts without thinking. She holds both worshipping respect and guilt toward her sister for an incident in the past; because of this, Rem tends to think of herself as inferior. (MAL)

VS

Marisa Kirisame

from 東方 Project

"It ain't magic if it ain't flashy. Danmaku's all about firepower."— Marisa Kirisame

Marisa Kirisame (霧雨 魔理沙 Kirisame Marisa) is an ordinary human magician who specializes in light and heat magic and currently resides in the Forest of Magic. She has a compulsive mania for collecting things, and is considered to be the deuteragonist of the Touhou Project series along with the main protagonist, Reimu Hakurei. Outwardly, Marisa is an outgoing and informal person. She socializes with many inhabitants of Gensokyo and is friendly to both human and non-humans individuals, although still remaining wary around youkai. She's quick to act if she hears or sees anything interesting; sometimes doing dangerous things to satiate her interest at the time. (Touhou Wiki)
Stomiks
I'm not letting your waifus win!!!
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Stomiks wrote:

I'm not letting your waifus win!!!
the current results is [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] to say the least
179bpm
i might be extra late but ive honestly never seen rem with long hair
Reyalp51

179bpm wrote:

i might be extra late but ive honestly never seen rem with long hair
rem cute
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor
it seems like The Great OT! Waifu Wars is such a banger that ppl are digging threads up.
[DJ]Robsao
ufff