forum

can someone please help me on making a skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
hanami8642
i want to make a skin but i dont know how to :< there is this folder thingy i should have that kind of lets me make the skin im not sure how to set that up, im not sure how i change the skin, i dont want download gimp because it might slow down my laptop , so im not sure if http://pixlr.com/editor/ would work, someone please help DX
Eizan Arizawa
if you want to make a skin first you must have photo editor (you know just like photoshop, corel draw, GIMP, and anything photo editor support transparent)
and the file must *.png not *.jpg,*.cdr,*.psd etc so i hope it's helpful but if you want ask something about skinning pls go through this Forum and ask someone here kay :)
Scavo95

hanami8642 wrote:

i want to make a skin but i dont know how to :< there is this folder thingy i should have that kind of lets me make the skin im not sure how to set that up, im not sure how i change the skin, i dont want download gimp because it might slow down my laptop , so im not sure if http://pixlr.com/editor/ would work, someone please help DX
if you want make a skin first view this topic :arrow: Skinning tutorial (+ skinning support)
second download a photo editor (like pothoshop, GIMP, and anything photo editor support transparent) save in .png not .jpg or .gif or something)
Reyshka

hanami8642 wrote:

photo editor that is commonly in use Photoshop, because it is easier
if you do not quite understand the explanation on the forum, try to check your skin folder on the osu, and learned that ;)
Ayesha Altugle
This thread can be closed now because it is already answered 3 times
Topic Starter
hanami8642
im still not sure what do you mean by open the osu skin folder?
Topic Starter
hanami8642
and i still dont know how to upload my skin on osu
Yukyy
Read the topic Scavo95 posted carefully. All your questions are answered there (Section 2 - Skinning Basics).
Eizan Arizawa

hanami8642 wrote:

and i still dont know how to upload my skin on osu
if you want upload a skin just use this app
1.you must zip your skin (just right click and add to archive)
2.instal the app (but first you must register the account here)
3.press ctrl+shift+u and chose your zip skin
4.done :)
hopely this helpful :D
OsuMe65

vahn10 wrote:

This thread can be closed now because it is already answered 3 times
who the hell are you anyway?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets sum up those answers, shall we?

1. Skinning Tutorial (+ skinning support) - go here first since it contains a truckload of information.
2. Fortunately, pixlr can support .png files. You can edit there as long as you can make decent elements there. But the features there are quite limited, that's why they say it sucks.
3. If you want your skin to stand out, get GIMP and take the risk. Remember, skinning takes TIME and PATIENCE
4. puush.msi- take this also. You'll need that. If you won't, there are other options like Mediafire