forum

osu!Lazer map conversion to osu!(stable)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
joykiller1337
Hey, I've run into an issue where I would map a song in Lazer and to submit it I would export it in .osz format and later open it in stable and submit it. Seems like everything is alright but then when I download the map it's offsynced, some sliders are slower or just overlaying on top of other objects and just generally broken. Is there a fix for this or I should just stick to stable mapping for the time until Lazer gets upload feature?

I'm not home at the moment, so I can't really send any references right now, but when I will be home I can share some pics or vids.

Thank you in advance.
lewski
lazer has some new slider features that just don't exist in stable and never will, I imagine that's probably at the heart of the issue

I doubt there's anything you can do about it if you want to keep using sliders and don't want to just fix everything manually every time, so mapping on stable is probably your best option right now

the lazer editor is very much a work in progress right now, so you'll also just have more tools at your disposal in the stable editor; I'd recommend using it for that reason as well