forum

[resolved] osu! (lazer) tablet "problem"

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
K9itten
Problem details:
Hello dont get me wrong this is not really a problem its mostly my own "problem" i would say.. Well, in old osu! client i got used to use my tablet like a mouse (without the drivers etc) so i didnt really like use the full area of the tablet bcs i was using it as mouse style (dragging cursor??). Anyways in the new (lazer) client my tablet automaticly gets detected and is used as tablet AKA if i interact somewhere it teleports instead of the mouse dragging style.. Thats only one issue since even with that i wouldnt be able to play since i use high sens and i cant really change sensitivity in the tablet mode and if i turn the tablet off in osu! lazer settings it doesnt work at all.. I am very sorry for whoever just had to read my bad english and my brain damaged typing sorry!
Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 2023.301.0-lazer

possible "fix": It would be really nice if it would be possible to ignore tablet mode and play with the tablet as if it was mouse (AKA old client)
Blushing
Im not sure if I am understanding correctly, cant you just drag in the lazer client? Or do you mean it is clicking the entire time whilst dragging on the lazer client?
Topic Starter
K9itten
The cursor teleports since i am using tablet.. But on old client it just things its a mouse ig so i can drag it like a mouse on tablet if you know what i mean..

edit: When trying using official wacom drivers software it seem like osu! didnt recognize the tablet correctly and the cursor froze every like 5 secs or so for 2 secs xD
Death
Should probably be reported here. I'm guessing you probably just want a setting in game to have the cursor work in relative mode (or "mouse" mode as some drivers call it).

JamieUwU wrote:

i use high sens and i cant really change sensitivity in the tablet mode and if i turn the tablet off in osu! lazer settings it doesnt work at all..
You can decrease your area if you have the tablet option enabled in game. Should function similarly to increasing your sensitivity.
Topic Starter
K9itten
Oh yea exactly thank you very much
atisuma
sry guys i have a problem like that, i bassically play whit full area on my tablet drivers but in game y increase de sens to simulate a small area, i know i can do the exact same thing putting de area like my stable but i need a converter, i have a 1920 1080 screen and full area with the wacom ctl 472 and 2,5 of sens in the osu stable version, how can i convert that 2,5 sens in area for the lazer version???