forum

[invalid] Countdown after clicking continue

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
her everything
We all know the “Click on the Orange Cursor to continue play!” popup after clicking “continue” mid-map.
Well, that's a problem in my opinion. It obviously has a big chance of missing, depending on what map are you playing. So I have a suggestion to add Countdown after clicking the orange circle. like a 3-second countdown.
it is easier and has more chance into not missing. You're also prepared to continue clicking the circles. Of course, there should be a setting to deactivate the countdown, if you don't like it. Not sure if that already exists or requested on lazer, but if it isn't, then it'll be a great add-on to implement it on lazer.
nominomu
the orange circle is to prevent pause abuse, so in a jump you can't just hit the first circle, pause, continue, and move your cursor to the second circle during the 3 second countdown
Topic Starter
her everything

flareling22 wrote:

the orange circle is to prevent pause abuse, so in a jump you can't just hit the first circle, pause, continue, and move your cursor to the second circle during the 3 second countdown
Hmm, seems plausible. Why didn’t I think that sooner
abraker
This is an anti-abuse feature. The countdown would make pausing to hit patterns easier than not pausing since you can then move your cursor to a better spot