forum

Hello, I am correcting the previous post and writing again. Regards and thanks for everything :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Neshaien
I have questions that are important to me because it bothers me, namely if:
->Does the computer virus affect the osu game in a way that they can steal my account, or it affects the receiving of PPs and does the quality of the internet relate to receiving PPs? I'm asking because I've always been afraid and out of curiosity, because I don't know if my computer is infected, and I'm tired of restarting to factory settings because it doesn't give me anything, and in addition I have to download several thousand maps then, so bad :/
->How to change the assigned browser from Opera to Google, for example, to display my profile on the website
->I have an annoying problem with the stylus slipping every time I play 30 seconds or more of the map then when there is no break in the beatmap I lose later, I have a tablet and a One by Wacom stylus and the material the stylus is made of is bothering me because it is slippery. Is there some kind of rubber or something to prevent it from slipping?
->Why when I click on the OSU icon to start the game, I can't and I have to click 20-25 times for the window to turn on in full screen so it flashes for a moment and crashes to the desktop
->can a very bad internet connection affect the statistics recorded on the OSU website, or affect other statistics?
->Why don't I get medals like I used to get a lot in the beginning? now somehow I don't add anything to me, and I play a lot of maps.
->What's going on with this Osu Lazer because I've heard a lot about it and I don't get it.
is this a separate game from OSU or the same only improved, and when is it coming out?
sorry for asking the same question but I didn't want to edit that post anymore and I wrote everything I wanted to ask here.
->why do the replays I watch sometimes or always cut off for half a second?
->Where all Streamers download skins for OSU, because I don't know if my download site is safe -> OSU Skins. And do skins affect the amount of result PP you get?

So I don't have to worry about anything, because everything is in the OSU system and neither the internet viruses, etc. affect the game or saved statistics? Thank you very much for your time and I am grateful for your help. I appreciate you and love you. bye :)
Neshaien :D :)
Sorry for writing again but I want to write as much as I want to know / ask. Thank you all for your help. And if someone answered all the questions that bother me, it's already a championship :)
I'll be back tonight bye :)
Namazu
>osu!lazer is the next big update that will be coming to osu!. Don't worry about it too much for now!

>You aren't getting medals anymore because you got most of the easy ones, such as medals for FCing a 1* or and passing a 1* etc.
Playing maps doesn't give you medals most of the time, if you want to check out how to get new medals though, you can go on https://osekai.net/medals/.

>A very bad internet connection won't affect anything recorded on the website, the only thing "bad" thing that can happen is that your internet crashes after you play a map and so your score won't be submitted.

>Skins DO NOT affect the amount of PP you get.
You can download a lot of skins on these website: https://skins.osuck.net/ or https://circle-people.com/skins/
These websites are pretty safe and I've been using both of them myself for the past 2 years.
If you want though, you can also downlaod skins from the osu website in the skinning forum!

I hope this helps! :D
Topic Starter
Neshaien
Thank you and I love you from France :) Regards from Poland Neshaien. Everything i wanted to know i already know :)