forum

Should i or not

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wootingly
Is it worth it to upgrade my 20 dollar head phones to razer kraken v3 x or not
Stomiks
I mean, I don't know how it has anything to do with mania but, sure? As long as you spend it wisely and such.
Topic Starter
wootingly

Stomiks wrote:

I mean, I don't know how it has anything to do with mania but, sure? As long as you spend it wisely and such.
Because better quality head phones have better quality in sound which i think means its easier to here the rythm
Stomiks

jerotiikka wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Because better quality head phones have better quality in sound which i think means its easier to here the rythm
I personally think that sound quality isn't that important for mania or rhythm games in general. As long as you can hear the music properly, it's fine for me.

But if you wanna make your playing experience more enjoyable and reasons like that, then I think you should go for it.
Wimpy Cursed
I sometimes play without my headphones. I just play with my laptop audio on.
It never really changes how I perform in maps.
Though as Stomiks said, if you want better quality in audio for the experience to be more enjoyable, go ahead and buy em.
For performance, no.
rei et

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

I sometimes play without my headphones. I just play with my laptop audio on.
It never really changes how I perform in maps.
Though as Stomiks said, if you want better quality in audio for the experience to be more enjoyable, go ahead and buy em.
For performance, no.
like wimpy and stomiks said,
for quality, yes
performance, no
Kaaruumii
pls dont get razer krakens save up to get this instead
AstalFanBoy
um. It's not just quality. It's a performance thing as well. If having better audio doesn't affect you or offset etc you're most likely a visual player. I Know a few people who aren't visual players and need headphones to do good. Quality is an addition but performance CAN be one but not for everyone