forum

[Profile] Move or Collapse "Favorite Beatmaps" [Resolved] [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Derekku
I asked for this in my other request to show Online Favorites in-game, but this was never answered so here we go again :p

When I go into one's profile to see their Beatmaps, I expect to see Ranked Beatmaps first, NOT a long list of their Favorite Beatmaps. I would like to see F. Beatmaps either moved to the bottom (under Graved Maps) or in a collapsible box like the other parts of the profile are.

Thanks =)
LuigiHann
I agree with Favorites being last, and I might even say Pending should come before Ranked
Topic Starter
Derekku
^Yeah, that would probably make more sense, too. (Especially when one has 10-20+ beatmaps ranked)

I'm trying to decide whether Graved should stay under those, or at the very bottom.

1. Pending
2. Ranked
3. Graved/Favorites
4. Favorites/Graved
anonymous_old
I'd say put online favourites in a section separate from submitted beatmaps.

I like the Ranked/Pending/Graveyarded order though, as you go down the "food chain."
Topic Starter
Derekku
^But like I said, sometimes one has 10+ beatmaps and you have to scroll down to just get to their Pending maps. The current max for Pending is 8, so having that first wouldn't make excessively you scroll down to get to the next section. :P
Sleep Powder

Derekku Chan wrote:

^But like I said, sometimes one has 10+ beatmaps and you have to scroll down to just get to their Pending maps. The current max for Pending is 8, so having that first wouldn't make excessively you scroll down to get to the next section. :P
Its not like everyone has 10+ ranked beatmaps. Most people don't have that many.
Topic Starter
Derekku

animask wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

Its not like everyone has 10+ ranked beatmaps. Most people don't have that many.
But if people do.... might as well address that contingency now :P
Ekaru
I have 20-something Ranked beatmaps.

I can safely say that it is a pain in an ass to get to my Pending maps, which I do often. If you make the Ranked beatmaps collapsible, that would solve the problem (just click to collapse it, bam, there are my Pending maps).
Jinxy
Why not collapse everything while you are at it.

Anyway, the maps could auto-collapse when it reaches 15-20, but stay open if its lower.
Topic Starter
Derekku
I'm a little bit wary about bumping this, but thank you, peppy <3