forum

[Archived] Anyone know why i'd lose 381 account PP in one day?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ninjagoast
Problem details:
finished a map for like 20pp(i played bad) and when i saw the end score screen i noticed i lost like 80k rank and 381 account PP some sort of bug with PP system rn or did some maps i had scores on get unrated?
Armagon4ik
i just lost 1kpp
Topic Starter
ninjagoast

Armagon4ik wrote:

i just lost 1kpp
seems like lots of people are losing pp tonight maybe some sort of bug?
PotatoAckermann
yeah probably some sort of glitch
Topic Starter
ninjagoast

PotatoAckermann wrote:

yeah probably some sort of glitch
seems like it, it looks like you lost around the same amount of rank as me
ker0ker0

ninjagoast wrote:

Problem details:
finished a map for like 20pp(i played bad) and when i saw the end score screen i noticed i lost like 80k rank and 381 account PP some sort of bug with PP system rn or did some maps i had scores on get unrated?
Pretty much the exact same for me, also played bad messing around w hd and finished for like 21 pp then lost almost 4 hundo pp and deranked by 70k x__x
Topic Starter
ninjagoast

ker0ker0 wrote:

ninjagoast wrote:

Problem details:
Pretty much the exact same for me, also played bad messing around w hd and finished for like 21 pp then lost almost 4 hundo pp and deranked by 70k x__x
yeah it looks like alot of people are losing Pp i lost like 20% of my profile pp some people look like theyre losing like almost 30% hopefully it gets fixed 😥
Dntm8kmeeatu
This was a temporary issue that should be fixed soon.
Ciiell
haha i lost like 3k pp and 35k ranks sadge