forum

How long to beat a 5*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DarkestStar
How long did it take you guys to progress from low 4* 4k consistant A rankings, to mid 4* all the way to 5*? Ive been playing for roughly 3 years now between normal and mania, i have roughly 4 and a half days in mania and can clear most low 4* maps, how many days of play time did you guys take to get to high 4* and into 5* for 4 keys? Also does anybody have a good stepmania skin?
_Reset
when i was low 5 digit it was triumph and regret which was my first 5* (its a farm map so i regret that play now)
i think i had around 2 or 3 days
Stomiks
Took me a year to play a non pp map 5*
B0ii

Res_ett wrote:

when i was low 5 digit it was triumph and regret which was my first 5* (its a farm map so i regret that play now)
i think i had around 2 or 3 days
Same here
Pckables
Been playing for 4 months so far. Ignoring farm maps, I started S ranking low 4* about 2 months ago, and last month I was up to ~4.6* before I started losing consistency.
Working my way up my beatmap list now, so I guess i'll see at where I am now soon enough.
Lunaa2548

DarkestStar wrote:

How long did it take you guys to progress from low 4* 4k consistant A rankings, to mid 4* all the way to 5*? Ive been playing for roughly 3 years now between normal and mania, i have roughly 4 and a half days in mania and can clear most low 4* maps, how many days of play time did you guys take to get to high 4* and into 5* for 4 keys? Also does anybody have a good stepmania skin?
For me, it took me about 3 weeks to a month. Then again, I also play all day every day and don't really play anything else. I'm more active than I imagine the average person would be so it could take longer.
Kaaruumii
so you mean beating as just in passing a 5 star? probably took me a few months for something that wasnt triumph and regret (i didnt try playing that many 5 stars tho)
QqHhFf11
Less than 2days to pass triumph & regret,but more than 8days to beat some non-pp 5* maps
Gamesnake7
7 months + 23 days (C18)
Hoshimegu Mio
My first one was Capsaicin I believe. I’ve played for quite a while and then finally someone informed me of this thing called fixed scroll speed, and with it I got a huge skill boost.
[HD]Voxav
I think it took me 6 months to pass my first 5*