look at my pfp and the answer is obvious

Takina Inoue
27.27%
Kita Ikuyo
72.73%
Total votes: 11
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Two girls from CGDCT show pitted against each other. Takina them is a rare breed of Kuudere. Kita is a girl who's always radiating positive energy to the environment. Both of them always care for their respective girlfriends comrades. Let's see how it goes.

Stomiks
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Stomiks wrote:

u got converted to touhou clut?
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Kita’s quintessential subliminations

A beauty, full of joy Walks beside me Her smile brightens the world She’s so pretty, so sweet She’s so precious She wears her ties We wear them too We wear our hearts We wear them for her

My dearest Kita comes together like life, scarlet a shell, a heart, your pulse

Infinitely we will be connected as one your red hair, a kiss through scarlet nothingness connected, connected, to never be crushed my heart, my Kita

My dearest Kita through space and time through the rye collides like the future, scarlet

I gaze upon your golden green eyes, for we are I give you my kiss joined, connected, to never disappear we melt into one soul.

If Kita speaks, I listen. If Kita questions, I answer. If Kita orders, I obey. If Kita opines, I agree. If Kita fears, I assure. If Kita hopes, I dream. If Kita is happy, I am jubilant. If Kita is angry, I am apoplectic. If Kita is sad, I am disconsolate.
Aireunaeus
Kitaaaaaaaaa 😭