forum

[Archived] Osu! stable play registering

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wyvernxx_
Problem details: I found a ranked map that I have an A rank on that I have not played before.
I don't have a single local or global score, yet I have an A rank on the map.
So far I have found 2 occurrences of this issue.
The other map was unranked, and had a C rank on it.
How is this possible? Is this a bug?
(Or am I high?)

Replication is currently not possible, as the root of the issue has not been found yet.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20230206 (latest)
Blushing
Are you sure you never played the maps? Are you sure you are in the right game mode?

It is possible that you accidentally cleared out the local plays through the settings or directly through the game files.
Topic Starter
Wyvernxx_

Blushing wrote:

Are you sure you never played the maps? Are you sure you are in the right game mode?

It is possible that you accidentally cleared out the local plays through the settings or directly through the game files.

The problem is, I don't even have a global score. I also have never cleared any of my local plays. I have never deleted anything in osu game files other from screenshots. I do remember setting a score on both maps, albeit only vaguely remembering the play. I am pretty sure I have played these two maps sometime in the past, but I don't have any scores of the maps. The unranked map is possible to explain, but the fact that I never deleted my local scores would disprove this possibility. This is quite literally haunting me. The same explanation could not be given to the ranked map, as there is no way I know of to delete global scores.
I only play standard, and have never played any other gamemode before.