forum

I really need to fix this...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BafflingSpy3294
I play four key rhythm games often, but what always seems to bother me is how I play. Ever since my friend has pointed it out on a discord call, I am wondering why I have this problem and how to fix it.

I always play with my left pinky, specifically, up in the air, like I'm holding a cup of tea. Its so embarrassing that I didn't know sooner, I just now realized this a few days ago. Also, funnily enough, my left hand always has problems hitting fast patterns, also, you guessed it, I can barely hit jacks with my left-hand middle finger, I am thinking this is because my pinky is lifted in the air all the time. I think it hinders my progress as well. Anyone have a fix to this?
rei et
that is normal, you'll get used to it, it happens when you're hitting fast patterns, just play more and you'll be able to hit jacks with your left hand. Right hand is op btw
(don't overthink about it, it's not a issue)
Stomiks
That's exactly how I play. I can say that a large majority of people here life up their pinky, and that's totally fine. It won't negatively impact your improvement in any way.