forum

Give one Tip to the Person above you

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
her everything
Inspired from res_ett's Mania Thread which was inspired by Sebastian's Catch Thread.
I thought why is there not a std version. So I decided to make one.
Explanation

You have to give Tips to the User above you. For Example: What should the Person above you improve or what Mods he could play more, to enhance their Performance and so on.
Example

Player 0 to Player ? wrote:

*giving a tip to the above user*

Player 1 to Player 0 wrote:

wow ur good, play more consistency maps…

Player 2 to Player 1 wrote:

ur mid, play more dthd…

Player 3 to Player 2 wrote:

play more EZHTFL…
and so on…
DM FOR MUTUAL
Maybe you could try out playing with more mods, if you get comfy with them it'll make you an overall more well rounded player and open the door to play in tournaments. It'll also be easier to gain pp.

(I know this advice is very hypocritical with how much I neglect HR lmao)
nominomu
then maybe play with HR more? (also hypocritical considering i suck at HR and can barely read it) also get some SS's in your top plays, they look nice on your profile
Raphiell
Keep the good work, you've been doing great so far and your rank shows for it, I'd suggest investing a little more time into mods if you feel stagnated and perhaps speed which is always fun.

Never touch hidden, worst mod ever, doesn't matter what anyone says about it.
Aizuuya
Improved hella fast, great with NM and DT. Pretty good acc in all. I'd just say maybe play some more HR and try to learn HDDT for that sweet sweet pp. But yeah you're better than me in every way so what do I know. Keep up the good work!

(I wrote that before I saw you saying hidden was the worst mod lmfaooo ignore that part then)
179bpm
i don’t think that im at a good position to give you advice
Lyawi
play more
XdreamawayX
- Drink water regularly.
- K is for Katsu, D is for Don.
- Always alternate.

Le Malin pfp HOLY
KoleciAlexandru
Start playing HR (if you want improvement), otherwise have fun! You got some cool plays
[[[[[[
it's hard to give tips to someone who's better than me, but i think you should push acc more
Earthquake
Idk, maybe practice some higher approach rate so you can improve reading a little bit (im a hypocrite)
Aizuuya
I'll go again because I never got any advice, As for Earthquake, judging on your tops and stuff you've played today, you already push limits and are becoming very good at no mod. For this early on in your osu adventure it might be a little too early to venture into mods, so you're doing good. Maybe try a bit of DT and see if you enjoy it.

After reading through your me page, you seem to be getting a good mindset and enjoying the game your own way. Keep going my g, you doing well. Not really any tips to give, you seem to have it all down.
MrSparklepants
I didn't know Aiz was about to pass me in rank, oh how time passes. The only tip I can think of is maybe fix up some of your chokes/maybe try working on streams more. You already have insanely good acc and it looks like you can play almost every difficulty increasing mod pretty well, so that's all I can really think of.
Simon12
Don't underestimate the importance of sleep, nutrition and exercise.
Also, I challenge you to snipe my scores https://osustats.ppy.sh/u/Simon12/
have fun :)
Romurujouzu
You seem like a very good player. The only thing I can think of would be to branch into other styles of play (e.g. DT, tech) more.
nominomu
woah based camellia enjoyer! anyways my tip would be to play HD a little more, or even try to learn HR. also try improving your acc a bit, you already have some SS's which is great but some of your top plays are 98% acc when generally at this level you want at least 99% (unless if it's tech or streams or HR or stuff like that)
ainkeK
Retry spamming less would improve your overall consistency, but from what I've seen you play the map through which is great. ( https://imgur.com/a/s1Ne1zr ) In my experience, playing a multitude of maps in the same skillset is better than playing the same map over and over again for gaining skill. You might gain the ability to hit the patterns in that particular map by retry spamming it, but if you want true skill in that skillset you need to expose yourself to a variety of patterns.

To me, the biggest glaring issue you have is that you do not push yourself. It's interesting how you improved so fast despite only playing (from what I've seen from your recents + top plays) maps you can get at the very least 98%+ on, with most of them being high acc 99%. Now it's sweet that you're getting high acc, but this indicates that you are staying within your relative comfort zone. You need to push yourself and push your limits by playing maps that are so hard for you that you get bad accuracy. Once you get better and improve on maps that are extremely hard for you, the easier maps that you play and farm with good accuracy will become MUCH easier for you. You can still farm high accuracy plays and maintain high profile accuracy if that's what you want, but for improvement you need to SHRED high star ratings.
Uranium
Honestly pretty good account all around,

One tip I would have is to expose yourself to more NoMod or play Higher AR DT(based off of what I am seeing), you definitely have the fundamentals for both and if you get cracked at either you can go up a ton of ranks.

Also pushing speed might be pretty beneficial especially with training High AR since you unlock a ton of new maps you can play, and you definitely have the tapping to start going into speed (shred time)

mb if this is bad/not good advice
-Umbreon-
get into HD? idfk im new to the fucking game. why so many nightcore scores? what about HD or HR?
nominomu
try not to use PF too much, even if you're aiming for SS. i know this is really cliched but playing maps to the end will help you get good at the entire map, and not just the beginning
show more