forum

[Archived] Different amount of scores in game and on profile

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SuccPlatinum
I noticed that despite having 441 SS ranks and 31 S ranks in game, I have 440 SS ranks and 32 S ranks on my profile. I haven't deleted any maps and all the maps I have are ranked. What could be the reason for this discrepancy?

osu! version: Stable 20230206 (latest)
[DJ]Robsao
maybe these maps have been deleted for copyright or something, or qualified beatmaps what for some reason got disqualified. idk i'm new here
Death
Above post is partially correct except it's more general than that.

If you have a score on any beatmap that isn't uploaded, the count in game will increase but won't on the website. The reason for the map's deletion doesn't matter. And it's possible the map may have never been submitted in the first place.
Topic Starter
SuccPlatinum
I am 100% certain that all my maps are ranked, I even checked that manually. It looks like for some reason one of my S scores is recognised as SS in the game client, despite not being so. I'm just courious how is that possible. I will try to find what score doesn't match between client and website.

Edit: Ok guys, problem solved. After going through maps in SS section, I found map that was actually S rank. I reloaded the list with F5 and now the count is correct, just like on website. Interesting potential bug.