forum

[Archived] mouse keeps moving/jagging when idle. :(

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
chaoticsweets
Problem details:
Stopped playing osu because of the following issue as of last Nov/Early Last Dec.
Initially I thought it was because my tablet (XP PEN G430s) since it was hitting around the 3 year mark for it's age. I changed the nib out, nothing happened.

I moved recently and got a new tablet, which is the XPPEN Deco Mini 7. It's wireless, and again, brand new. The same issue persisted. I've been playing osu since 2018 give or take, so I didn't have this issue before and my computer is completely updated, and I've tried different tablet softwares to get it to work as well as uninstalling all, or even going back a previous version.

The issue looks like it starts when I reduce my work area. Or, it'll be fine until I open osu then it'll persist once again. I honestly don't know what else to do, so my only option here is to post and hope someone else had a similar issue and found a fix? I'm aware it could be my comp since its a new tablet and still doing the issue, but again I'm desperate as this issue is hard to search for online in order to resolve it

FYI:
-Yes windows Ink is disabled.
-I don't use raw input in game, I adjust work space to increase my sensitivity.
-Comp is always updated
-only happens with pen tablet. if I use my mouse after, my mouse intermittently transports to the corner of start menu when pen tablet is active.
-I only use one tablet program at a time, and it was primarily XP PEN's drivers. No changes happened to the computer that I know of that could've caused it to do this.
-I usually clean my comp once every 1 or 2 months. (Ik I should do it often but it's time I sometimes don't have)
-my profile should show how much I do play this game, and Im just sad I can't because of the jag issue :(

hopefully I get some answers, none of my friends have any solutions :c
thank you!

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://youtu.be/P_b7hMvgwHg

osu! version: Stable 20230121.1 (latest)
Topic Starter
chaoticsweets
bump? ;___;
Ryu Sei
Have you tried OpenTabletDriver instead of OEM's driver? See if it works. You need to uninstall your OEM driver tablet first.