forum

[resolved] how do i change the tick rate in osulazer?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
179bpm
Problem details: i know how to change the tick rate in regular osu but i don't know where it is in lazer

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Lazer 2023.123.0 (latest)
Dog Daft
have you set a BPM? If you have you can press the arrows here to increase the amount of lines.

it is in the top right corner.

to set a bpm go to the start of yours song and press the add at current time button.
Topic Starter
179bpm

Dog Daft wrote:

have you set a BPM? If you have you can press the arrows here to increase the amount of lines.

it is in the top right corner.

to set a bpm go to the start of yours song and press the add at current time button.
i did but i don’t know how to change the tick rate, not the bpm
Death
The post you are replying to has a picture of where to change the beat snap divisor. Is that not what you mean by "tick rate"?
Topic Starter
179bpm

Death wrote:

The post you are replying to has a picture of where to change the beat snap divisor. Is that not what you mean by "tick rate"?
the timing section of regular osu is where you can access the timing setup panel
Death
The timing section has multiple options in it. Please specify the exact setting you are looking for from the timing panel. Someone suggested to me that you're talking about slider ticks but your replies are not specific enough to tell.
Topic Starter
179bpm

Death wrote:

The timing section has multiple options in it. Please specify the exact setting you are looking for from the timing panel. Someone suggested to me that you're talking about slider ticks but your replies are not specific enough to tell.
I was talking about the setting that adjusts slider speeds in std and scroll speed in taiko and mania
Resethel

179bpm wrote:

I was talking about the setting that adjusts slider speeds in std and scroll speed in taiko and mania
So you're talking about the slider speed, right? If so, see the image below. Above each slider, there is a speed multiplier (here 0.80x), double-click on it and you can change the speed. Alternatively, press shift and drag the end of the slider (in that same top bar), this should edit the speed (instead of creating a repeat).

Topic Starter
179bpm

Resethel wrote:

179bpm wrote:

So you're talking about the slider speed, right? If so, see the image below. Above each slider, there is a speed multiplier (here 0.80x), double-click on it and you can change the speed. Alternatively, press shift and drag the end of the slider (in that same top bar), this should edit the speed (instead of creating a repeat).

thanks