forum

Is there a map that can improve the overall strength?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Do you know what map is there? Can quickly improve my osu4K strength I want to pass the 7* ranking map as soon as possible i'm not afraid of pain
[img][/im[b]
Pckables
There's no fast way if you're measuring time by hours.

The fastest way to improve is just to play more in ways you find fun.
(In Osu!Mania, pain is bad, because that leads to injuries, which makes you play less.)

My recommendation is to make your own multiplayer lobbies with a star rating limit at the high end of what you can play.

In your case, you might want to make a lobby titled "4k Mania 4.5* - 5.5* Host Rotation"
Plus with Host Rotation (where every person passes host down to the next person after picking a map), you get introduced to a lot of new maps you might not have ever considered before.

But if you don't like multiplayer, then really all I can say is keep playing, and download lots of maps.
UltraBlack
Play vibro as if you were playing jacks and use all your strenght. I don't recommend it though. Just play in the natural rhythm of things.
Stomiks
Nope. Just play a wide variety of maps.

2245836542 wrote:

i'm not afraid of pain
You should be. We can't have you get carpal tunnel and not being able to play mania do we?
Kaaruumii
pofnkul
dont rush yourself and have caution, this pain that you dont fear is definetly something you should fear

as for actual advice play maps that wear you out but not to the point of total exhaustion. also dont worry much about passes.