forum

World of Warcraft

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ginkoman
I was wondering if anyone here likes to play wow? I am looking for some people to play osu and wow with. I am pretty bew to wow and my characters are around level 30 but I will level with you too if necessary. :)
Justykanna
Heh, did you buy it during the 75% off sale?

Been playing since October 2006 and still playing and raiding.
Seven level 90s on my main server and two more sitting on my old server.
Lyoko Lash
Yea I play wow, been playing for a year (on and off) and the highest character I have is 62 :?, still a big noob at wow xD.
Feel free to add me if ya want :P
Rantai
Played for about 7 years and quit.

Probably will be back in the next ex-pack to take a look around (if their AV clone is anything like old AV I'll probably dip in a little more).
Nyquill
I played all of WotLK, must say it was one of the greatest periods of my life so far.
Sapphiire_old_1
After more then 1 Year i finaly decided to buy Mop and i am leveling a new Night elf Hunter she is lvl 28 atm and i am playing on Eu - Thunderhorn

if u wanna add me my name is Generic
Justykanna

Rantai wrote:

Played for about 7 years and quit.

Probably will be back in the next ex-pack to take a look around (if their AV clone is anything like old AV I'll probably dip in a little more).
Wow, seven years. That's impressive. =D
...WoW's also the reason I dropped my FFXIV sub. Paying for two MMOs isn't fun.
A lot of people I know are already bashing the new expansion before a release date's announced... driving me nuts...
Sapphiire_old_1
lol with the new expansion u get a free lvl 90 char
- Kuromizu -
I have played a long time World of Warcraft it was a good game but now its bad. :(
La Volpe
On what server are you playing on? I'm on Stormrage.
Justykanna

SoG Tava wrote:

lol with the new expansion u get a free lvl 90 char
Yeah, a lot of people like that.

La Volpe wrote:

On what server are you playing on? I'm on Stormrage.
As am I.
Sapphiire_old_1
Some guy put an Game boy and Game boy color emulator inside of Wow called Gnome Boy

If u want to download it here is the link : http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/gnome-boy
Justykanna

SoG Tava wrote:

Some guy put an Game boy and Game boy color emulator inside of Wow called Gnome Boy

If u want to download it here is the link : http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/gnome-boy
That's mildly amusing. xD
Soulclenz
I've been playing WoW since day 1 up until recently, and I can say I'm glad I don't put the time into it anymore like I used to. Game pretty much consumed my free time for however many years, and I wont ever do that again!
Sapphiire_old_1

Soulclenz wrote:

I've been playing WoW since day 1 up until recently, and I can say I'm glad I don't put the time into it anymore like I used to. Game pretty much consumed my free time for however many years, and I wont ever do that again!

if u enjoyed it , it was more then worth
Justykanna

SoG Tava wrote:

Agreed.
Sapphiire_old_1

What a different song can do
Justykanna
Ha, that's actually not bad. xD
Soulclenz

SoG Tava wrote:

Soulclenz wrote:

Well, I enjoyed the actual gameplay until after I killed Lich King. After Arthas was killed my joy in playing the game went downhill and I only stuck around to hang out with my friends (which im super glad I met, so that's one aspect of WoW I wouldn't give back).

The game isn't bad or anything but I just can't play it like I used to haha. Maybe I'm just getting too old these days.
Justykanna

Soulclenz wrote:

Well, I enjoyed the actual gameplay until after I killed Lich King. After Arthas was killed my joy in playing the game went downhill and I only stuck around to hang out with my friends (which im super glad I met, so that's one aspect of WoW I wouldn't give back).

The game isn't bad or anything but I just can't play it like I used to haha. Maybe I'm just getting too old these days.
I've heard that a few times actually so you're definitely not alone there.
A lot of Warcraft fans from 'The Frozen Throne' really enjoyed the lore (myself included) and Blizzard did a really nice job with it. Deathwing and Garrosh's story aren't as popular, obviously.
show more