forum

What's up people! :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Light -
I've been here a while (kinda) but i never lurked on the forums till recently! So Hi, my name is Jacob otherwise known as Light.

Like recently stated i've been here a while (7 months) but i only made the account that time ago and didn't really play (if you look at my history) i pretty much actually started playing in august so i guess you could say im new to osu but not really that new!

My Dream is by next year to be able to play for the United States of America in the Osu! World Cup. so i'll be practicing till then!

I am also learning about making beatmaps so any help there would also be nice

What i like: Osu! Anime (pretty much an otaku) Music (its my major in college) Vocaloids! although that kinda falls under otaku and music ummm theres a lot i like!

What I dislike: Jumps, people who are stuck up (i'm a friendly person) and not much else!

I pretty much only speak english (curse of being an American) but i understand some spanish and can speak some japanese still learning though (benefit of being japanese and mexican in other words i'm a japamexican!) Nice to meet you people!
Nathanael
What a colorful introduction! *^*
Looks like you'll be able to get along with others based from your likings.

But anyway, welcome to the forums! Try to participate in some discussions around here. ;)
Rio-

-Light - wrote:

My Dream is by next year to be able to play for the United States of America in the Osu! World Cup. so i'll be practicing till then!
Same as Me then, representing Indonesia.... *hueheh

Anyway, Welcome!~ ^^
PearlescentMoon

-Light - wrote:

What I dislike: Jumps, people who are stuck up (i'm a friendly person) and not much else!
Welcome to the forums!
I agree with you on that one, I hate rude people and I love to be kind ~(^_^)~

Happy Gaming! :)
WillTai
Woah, colourful intro :D Welcome to the osu! forums :3

I'd be awesome to see you in OWC, I'll keep a note on the name -Light- :3

If you need a mod, I would be willing to give it a go. I recently started modding and it's a fun process :D

Yeah, I also dislike jumps. I much prefer streams though I can't do high bpm ones :(
Caraele
What a rainbowy introduction :3

Welcome to the community o/
Immortelle_old
Welcome~~ :3
Topic Starter
-Light -
Thanks all! :) i think i might have went a little overboard on the colors though :P
deadbeat
What's up, people?
i like how i find this thread after i start watching death note again >_>

anyway, welcome to osu!. let me know if you need help with anything :>
Mineko
welcomee :D
- Marco -
welcome ^^
[-Teddy-]
Welcome to osu! -Light-!

What a 'color' intro! I hope you are enjoying your stay -Light-! If you are a Otaku/Anime lover you should check out this forum Anime Lover Community!, well have fun and good luck. If you want to chat or need help send me a PM (Private Message) and I'll try my best to help you!
Refer to my signature to read the rules/welcome message!

-ShiQiang
Aoriki
That color intro, dude...that color intro.

Hi and welcome to the forums. Prepare for a world of loving kittens and puppies.
topecnz
Welcome to osu!forums

Enjoy your stay
NerdRage04
So many colors! Good luck with your goal! If you wanna play with me let me know :D

Welcome, and enjoy your stay.