Stomiks
Any one of those ships I keep seeing on r/wholesomeyuri
Jangsoodlor
Rem x Emilia cause why not

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Stomiks

Jangsoodlor wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Pathetic old school ships. This is the new era.

vioneko

Stomiks wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

[ Sebastian ] wrote:

Pathetic old school ships. This is the new era.

Topic Starter
Reyalp51
amateurs

Ymir
Me x (any) Anime Girl
XxX_WhiskaS_XxX
We all know what ship you have to adore
Aireunaeus
lostsilver
these are ships i made that i really like
x
x
and also
x
i realized this is in otaku culture, i hope you guys don't mind me saying this haha. i don't have any anime ships.
Stomiks
Azur Lane players be like
Ymir

eeriepump wrote:

these are ships i made that i really like

i realized this is in otaku culture, i hope you guys don't mind me saying this haha. i don't have any anime ships.
There is a pokeball in there, so it counts.
[ Sebastian ]
These two are adorable together:
I AM VERY SMART
Everything in Pokemon... Literally
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Pokemon and humans huh...
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Oh wait I only mean Pokemon AAAAAAA
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

You should really learn to phrase words correctly
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I thought it was clear though bruh
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I thought it was clear though bruh
If it was clear, I wouldn't be thinking of pokemon fucking furniture lmao.
jvyden
Best ship is BanchoBoat.

w00t p00t
Aireunaeus

jvyden wrote:

Best ship is BanchoBoat.

w00t p00t
trueeeee
I AM VERY SMART
OMORI SPOILERS // Tier List of Omori Ships
MANIC - The best ships of the game <3
HAPPY - They are very good and I get attached to them very easily!!
NEUTRAL - They could have been good if they were more developed!
SAD - Not the best but not the worst.
MISERABLE - ...The worst.
SCARED - ILLEGAL SHIPS </3

lostsilver
ok i know i've said these already but i got some more!!!
--------------------------------------------------------
Steven X Grey, Mike X Dawn/Glitchy!Red, Blake X Red, Gold X Silver, and Shinto X Miki!
here are ship names if anyone wants to refer to them:
Steven X Grey - Grayed-Out Champion, Mike X Dawn - Dawning Sunshine, Mike X Glitchy!Red - Glitching Brightness, Blake X Red - FrostKisses, Gold X Silver - Precious Metals, and Shinto X Miki - Firey Fluff.
hope you guys don't mind me posting this here hehe...
do you guys mind if i post art i made of the ships at some point?
Stomiks
That redhead and white haired girl from that one gundam anime
That one fire emblem ship with the white haired girl and the tall one
Takina chisato seggs
Every bocchi ship
Every hololive ship
Jangsoodlor

-Remi wrote:

Me x (any) Anime Girl
lostsilver

eeriepump wrote:

Steven X Grey, Mike X Dawn/Glitchy!Red, Blake X Red, Gold X Silver, and Shinto X Miki!
Steven X Grey - Grayed-Out Champion, Mike X Dawn - Dawning Sunshine, Mike X Glitchy!Red - Glitching Brightness, Blake X Red - FrostKisses, Gold X Silver - Precious Metals, and Shinto X Miki - Firey Fluff.
quoting to see if you guys answer my question, would you mind if i post art of the ships i made here?

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

also, i like sunny x basil, but omori x shadow basil is disgusting

and aubrey x sunny is cute too <3
I AM VERY SMART

eeriepump wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

quoting to see if you guys answer my question, would you mind if i post art of the ships i made here?
No worries I don't mind, in fact it would be AMAZING!! I'm the kind of person who loves ships if it's well done so maybe it would be interesting to see these characters together :)

GLITCHING BRIGHTNESS IS MY FAVORITE SHIP BTW ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

also, i like sunny x basil, but omori x shadow basil is disgusting

and aubrey x sunny is cute too <3
I STG SUNBURN (aubrey x sunny) IS THE BEST ONE, EVERYTHING IS PERFECT IN THIS SHIP.
lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

No worries I don't mind, in fact it would be AMAZING!! I'm the kind of person who loves ships if it's well done so maybe it would be interesting to see these characters together :)

ok! don't worry, i'll get those finished! i got Grayed-Out Champion, Dawning Sunshine, and Glitching Brightness done so far! i'll post em here when they're done <3 my faves are Greyed-Out Champion, FrostKisses, and Precious Metals!
I AM VERY SMART

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

ok! don't worry, i'll get those finished! i got Grayed-Out Champion, Dawning Sunshine, and Glitching Brightness done so far! i'll post em here when they're done <3 my faves are Greyed-Out Champion, FrostKisses, and Precious Metals!
Can't wait to see those!!!
lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

sorry if these kinda look bad, i was rushing bc i have other stuff to do today, specifically an animation of Mike singing Toxicity by System Of A Down
I AM VERY SMART

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

sorry if these kinda look bad, i was rushing bc i have other stuff to do today, specifically an animation of Mike singing Toxicity by System Of A Down
Just the first one with the "hey Stevie-Honey" I swear it's just- and why is Mike so cute when he blushes LMAOOOO 😭😭

I really like these ships!... but Glitching Brightness is STILL my favorite of all <3
Btw I hope you've made good progress on your animation
lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Just the first one with the "hey Stevie-Honey" I swear it's just- and why is Mike so cute when he blushes LMAOOOO 😭😭

I really like these ships!... but Glitching Brightness is STILL my favorite of all <3
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL YEA I WAS GIGGLING HAPPILY WHEN I WAS DRAWING MIKE BLUSHING HAHAHA

oh, and that animation i'm making is going good so far!! so happy you like them though <3 and other than Glitching Brightness, which one is your favorite?
I AM VERY SMART

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL YEA I WAS GIGGLING HAPPILY WHEN I WAS DRAWING MIKE BLUSHING HAHAHA

oh, and that animation i'm making is going good so far!! so happy you like them though <3 and other than Glitching Brightness, which one is your favorite?
Definitely Greyed-Out Champion too!! I could even include FrostKisses and Dawning Sunshine in my favorites because of Mike and Blake♪
lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Definitely Greyed-Out Champion too!! I could even include FrostKisses and Dawning Sunshine in my favorites because of Mike and Blake♪
greyed-out champion is my favorite <3<3<3 but i made all these ships (exceot frostkisses, the hypno's lullaby community loves that one) and i love all the ships hehe <3