forum

dumbest balancing you've ever seen in a game?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Reset
imo garden warfare 2 has so many BS classes, for example chompers can burrow and instakill just about every zombie class apart from like 2 bc they have mounted turret thingies and even then they can place a spikeweed which is the equivalent to a bear trap and just kick you off of it and then kill u
Duck o-o
dynasty warriors 8 Lu Bu
who the hell designed his moveset, bro is literally a raid boss
Nuuskamuikkunen
Has anyone here played Sonic R?

Every character has huge differences in speed. Playing with Sonic WILL guarantee you to win.
TheAngryNerd101
Pretty much every Smash game up until Ultimate had some really jarring differences in viability between the best and worst characters in their rosters, Brawl and Sm4sh especially.
Iund
league of legends is reworking a magical cat . thats the balance .
nominomu
the geometry dash level 'Silent clubstep', where the difficulty of the entire level is carried by like 3 parts
Reyalp51

flareling22 wrote:

the geometry dash level 'Silent clubstep', where the difficulty of the entire level is carried by like 3 parts
Every silent level is unbalanced because they are imposible
Karmine
Riders of Icarus, a MMORPG had an assassin class that could reach 90%+ dodge chance in pvp
Dodges worked even in AoEs and they also had massive damage

I remember once with a friend we dueled as a joke, he let me throw everything I had at him then hit me twice and killed me while I had an AoE around me and left with all his HP
npc_BeaniCraft
Stomiks

BeaniCraft wrote:

This is?
I AM VERY SMART
Items in The Binding of Isaac: Repentance
npc_BeaniCraft

Stomiks wrote:

BeaniCraft wrote:

This is?
Neo splash-o-matic (Splatoon 3)
Stomiks

BeaniCraft wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

BeaniCraft wrote:

This is?
Context?
synthwavesquid

Stomiks wrote:

BeaniCraft wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

BeaniCraft wrote:

This is?
Context?
high-accuracy weapon that can build up special quickly, with one of the best subs and a strong special

it also happens to be a variant to a weapon that had a similar issue (mainly in regards to the special iirc), and the neo's special happens to be a direct counter to the og's special as well. cue meta being even more full of splashes than it already was

or something like that
Stomiks

octowave wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

BeaniCraft wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

BeaniCraft wrote:

This is?
Context?
high-accuracy weapon that can build up special quickly, with one of the best subs and a strong special

it also happens to be a variant to a weapon that had a similar issue (mainly in regards to the special iirc), and the neo's special happens to be a direct counter to the og's special as well. cue meta being even more full of splashes than it already was

or something like that
Ah so it's a broken weapon that throws off game balance. Sounds rough to play in ranked.
synthwavesquid

Stomiks wrote:

octowave wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

BeaniCraft wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

BeaniCraft wrote:

This is?
Context?

or something like that
Ah so it's a broken weapon that throws off game balance. Sounds rough to play in ranked.
tbf it's more of an issue in competitive splatoon (yk tournaments and stuff), cause the weapons your teammates and the other team have are essentially random when you're playing in ranked, and not everyone is queueing with splash. i imagine less coordination affects the weapon's capabilities as well, but idk