forum

[Archived] Incorrect hitsounds for slider and circle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yasha Kanesada
Problem details:

I was making my own personal beatmap to play on my own time, and while I was editing the beatmap, there was a single slider and circle that I put down that would have the drum hitsound instead of the clap that I set for them. I also set whistle to test, and neither clap nor whistle would sound out when I hit the circle. As for the slider, there would be the whistle hitsound as the slider moves, but there's no whistle at the beginning or end of it and there would be a drum instead. I've tried to remove that slider and circle and replace them in a different position, but still no luck. Any solution for this? It's driving me crazy over here

osu! version: Stable 20230101.2 (latest)
Death
Are you editing with the default skin or a custom skin?
Topic Starter
Yasha Kanesada

Death wrote:

Are you editing with the default skin or a custom skin?
I'm editing it with the default skin
Death
When you select the slider to change the hitsound, are you selecting the slider body or did you specifically select the head and tail?
Topic Starter
Yasha Kanesada
I selected specifically head and tail, adding the clap and whistle to them. Even if I select the entire slider the drum will play instead of those at the head and tails
Death
And you're positive you have the correct sample set selected at the top left of the editor window?
Topic Starter
Yasha Kanesada
I'm absolutely, 100% positive that I did. I even experimented around and it's always the drums.
Death
Dunno then, maybe you can export the map locally and post a download link here so we can check ourselves.