forum

Any good gacha rhythm games?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ryu Sei
Name me. I want you to convice me if gacha rhythm games are actually good.
Stomiks
Project Sekai
179bpm
there was this one game on roblox called robeats which was just 4k osu mania with a few osu charts but they got replaced

also for the gacha requirements there were gachas for charts and other stuff which you could pay for using the game’s currency or robux

7/10 game
Topic Starter
Ryu Sei

Stomiks wrote:

Project Sekai
I like the gameplay mechanics and the songs. It's reglocked, sadly, so I had to suffer.

179bpm wrote:

there was this one gal on roblox called robeats which was just 4k osu mania with a few osu charts but they got replaced

also for the gacha requirements there were gachas for charts and other stuff which you could pay for using the game’s currency or robux

7/10 game
too bloated for a rhythm game
Stomiks

Ryu Sei wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Project Sekai
I like the gameplay mechanics and the songs. It's reglocked, sadly, so I had to suffer.
You can change region settings for the app store so you can download it if you use ios
Topic Starter
Ryu Sei
Bold of you to assume I have iPhone.

Any other games?
Stomiks
How about D4DJ? It's a game made from the same company as project sekai irrc
Topic Starter
Ryu Sei
Mechanics too annoying though the gameplay looks fun. Also, I still don't have good phone to play with SFXs.
Stomiks
Bang dream?
Topic Starter
Ryu Sei
I hate the gameplay mechanics. Also for some reason the offset setup is wildly inconsistent.
Stomiks
Most gacha rhythm games are made by bushiroad so that's all I've got.
Topic Starter
Ryu Sei
That is extremely unhelpful, which makes me sad. Where are the other gacha rhythm games?
Stomiks

Ryu Sei wrote:

That is extremely unhelpful, which makes me sad. Where are the other gacha rhythm games?
It's hard to get song licenses and bushiroad's one of the only companies willing to do them. I think there're some of them out there, but only in JP areas.
Topic Starter
Ryu Sei

Stomiks wrote:

It's hard to get song licenses and bushiroad's one of the only companies willing to do them. I think there're some of them out there, but only in JP areas.
That is fine. GIVE ME
ClevelandsMyBro
there are none actually

Ryu Sei wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Project Sekai
i downloaded it fine on my samsung
Topic Starter
Ryu Sei
Feels totally weird since both EN and JP version are reglocked on my phone. At least it not as severe as *cough* IDOLM@STER though, where you need Japanese VPN.
Stomiks

Ryu Sei wrote:

Feels totally weird since both EN and JP version are reglocked on my phone. At least it not as severe as *cough* IDOLM@STER though, where you need Japanese VPN.
Yep I was gonna recommend you that one
Topic Starter
Ryu Sei
Cinderella Girls you need to connect with Japanese IP, but others I don't think so. I think I played Million Live without VPN and played just fine, but the gameplay style isn't my cup of tea. Not with the circles randomly flying out of nowhere.
triplehaven

Ryu Sei wrote:

install qooapp.

https://m-apps.qoo-app.com/en-US/app/880

you should be able to get any version of pjsekai on there.
Topic Starter
Ryu Sei
In any case, recommend me the names.
Topic Starter
Ryu Sei

Ryu Sei wrote:

Mechanics too annoying though the gameplay looks fun. Also, I still don't have good phone to play with SFXs.
I take my words back after I can waltz through 13s easily.
Indomi-chan
well project sekai is not available in indonesia i think (?)
Topic Starter
Ryu Sei
as long as it doesn't require VPN to actually play it then it's not reglock