forum

Looking for some good 2-3* maps that help with stamina!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
swoooo
Any recommendations for stamina maps? I am really good at keeping my accuracy pretty high at the beginning but towards the end I get stamina diff'd :(

Almost forgot to mention! only mania recommendations please <3
Kaaruumii
this may sound like a meme but you can also try playing higher 3 stars of half time since its gonna drag the duration length + you can learn future patterns easier
Stomiks
I wouldn't worry about stamina at your level imo.
pofnkul
at this level just play more
Gamesnake7

pofnkul wrote:

at this level just play more
^
Kaaruumii
update, just found a very underrated map that has a 2 and 3 star option if you wish to play beatmapsets/288138#mania/751695
Pckables
The most helpful post I saw when I was around the low 3* level was that "the biggest loss of stamina is from not being comfortable with the patterns yet."

If you're finding yourself losing stamina too quickly in a song, it's likely because you're punching a bit too far above your current reading ability, trying to compensate a lack of muscle memory with pure reflexes.
This can also result in wrist injuries.

Play some lower difficulty songs, and build up your muscle memory more until patterns start feeling smoother to play.
Avoid speed songs you can't A rank. The SR system is kinda garbage and can severely under-rank really fast songs when they only use simple single-note streams.
Gamesnake7

Pckables wrote:

The most helpful post I saw when I was around the low 3* level was that "the biggest loss of stamina is from not being comfortable with the patterns yet."

If you're finding yourself losing stamina too quickly in a song, it's likely because you're punching a bit too far above your current reading ability, trying to compensate a lack of muscle memory with pure reflexes.

Play some lower difficulty songs, and build up your muscle memory more until patterns start feeling smoother to play.
Avoid speed songs you can't A rank. The SR system is kinda garbage and can severely under-rank really fast songs when they only use simple single-note streams.
Plus second example is index lmao normal single streams aren't that underrated
Pckables

Gamesnake7 wrote:

Pckables wrote:

What is Index patterning, anyways?
I can't find absolutely ANYTHING explaining it.
heipizhu
If you want to train stamia, my suggestion is to play 3-4 maps in a row, like a dan map. The only difference is that you will probably need to shuffle the songs quickly after completing a map.
Gamesnake7

Pckables wrote:

Gamesnake7 wrote:

Pckables wrote:

Patterns that can be played with two index fingers, they're mostly single streams with LOTS of mini jacks inserted
pofnkul

Pckables wrote:

jumpstream but without the jumps.
maintains the difficulty on spread but allows for it to be played on something like a ddr pad (hence being called pad streams sometimes)
lack of jumps causes it to be very low sr
Topic Starter
swoooo

Kaaruumii wrote:

update, just found a very underrated map that has a 2 and 3 star option if you wish to play beatmapsets/288138#mania/751695
ah! thank you so much!!
bananahira

swoooo wrote:

Any recommendations for stamina maps? I am really good at keeping my accuracy pretty high at the beginning but towards the end I get stamina diff'd :(

Almost forgot to mention! only mania recommendations please <3
This map started me into stamina
beatmapsets/87671#mania/239327
glhf
iShanoa
Play maps created by Xi. They are about 4 - 5 mins long and has really interesting patterns too!

beatmapsets/452041#mania/977908
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/330438#mania/802982
beatmapsets/800102#mania/1679795

beatmapsets/108862#mania/284494 - not made by Xi but this one too is a good map. It's really challenging on my current skill level (I'm super noob btw)