forum

[duplicate] Count in after pause

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +96
Topic Starter
Your Boyfriend
Sometimes I am in the middle of playing a map where I need to pause cause of some outside thing, but I find it is really hard to get back into the map once I want to play again. That is where I though it would be cool to have something count you back into the game after the pause. So if there were a way to play the last 5 seconds before the pause for no change in score or accuracy, that way you get back into the motion of the map without stumbling back into it. I haven't been able to think of anything bad from this, but let me know if I'm totally off base.
Asagi Mutsuki
p/1912839/

gg your stars
Full Tablet
That would allow people to bind pause next to the tapping buttons, and use it every time they fail to read some part (as long as they manage to pause just before having to play the notes).

Also would make some patterns like jumps or similar too easy (you pause when you have to do the jump, ignore the notes in the replay until you have to hit the jump).
Topic Starter
Your Boyfriend
ya didnt think of that one, what if the game recorded your movements and then just replayed them with the count in so the cursor moves to what you were doing before but at least you get back in the motion. Would that prevent the jumping trick?
deadbeat

deadbeat wrote:

quartss wrote:

1: After pausing the game then resuming, there should be a 3 second count down so you can prepare to resume.
No support. when you pause play, then resume, you need to click inside the circle, like so, this stop people pausing and then resuming so that they can reach notes that they wouldn't of been able to before. adding this would break that. i think its best kept as it is.
p/1785358

this is my view point on this. marking as duplicate sorry

Parkacin wrote:

ya didnt think of that one, what if the game recorded your movements and then just replayed them with the count in so the cursor moves to what you were doing before but at least you get back in the motion. Would that prevent the jumping trick?

Full Tablet wrote:

Also would make some patterns like jumps or similar too easy (you pause when you have to do the jump, ignore the notes in the replay until you have to hit the jump).