forum

what is something in a game that you are scared of?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
npc_BeaniCraft
"Glowflies. That explains why the Salmonids are restless. If you start glowing...well, good luck."
Stomiks
Those ghosts in the Fatal Frame series
I AM VERY SMART
IWBTG
For some reason i am scared of those glitches that warp the body so that the body stretches.
I dont know if that counts though because its a glitch and not intended.
I AM VERY SMART

VANCANTORUS wrote:

For some reason i am scared of those glitches that warp the body so that the body stretches.
I dont know if that counts though because its a glitch and not intended.
It doesn't particularly scare me but it is very disturbing when it happens.
Aireunaeus
jumpscares, oviously
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote:

jumpscares, oviously
Jumpscares are just a awful tactic to scare the player imo. It's a one and done thing and it won't leave you with fear after your stop playing.
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

jumpscares, oviously
Jumpscares are just a awful tactic to scare the player imo. It's a one and done thing and it won't leave you with fear after your stop playing.
Yeah it's the reason why jumpscares are more annoying than scary.
Topic Starter
npc_BeaniCraft

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

jumpscares, oviously
Yeah it's the reason why jumpscares are more annoying than scary.
can agree!
Ymir
200+ BPM deathstream
Aireunaeus

-Remi wrote:

200+ BPM deathstream
the biggest nightmare for all std players :o
Nuuskamuikkunen

Nothing is scarier than this.
CherryForrest
when you're minding your own business in a horror game and suddenly catch the antagonist/monster silently staring at you from a certain area

haven't seen this often but it's way more effective than a jumpscare
179bpm

eblf2013 wrote:

Nothing is scarier than this.
oh lord please no

That happened to me with splatoon 3 but it’s ok, the corrupted files were redownloaded
Stomiks

CherryForrest wrote:

when you're minding your own business in a horror game and suddenly catch the antagonist/monster silently staring at you from a certain area

haven't seen this often but it's way more effective than a jumpscare
It's way scarier having something creepy watch over you than make him jumpscare you and disappear.
Reyalp51
this

if you know you know
179bpm

Reyalp51 wrote:

this

if you know you know
this honestly gives the vibe of “you screwed up a lot and you know dang well” pretty well considering the context
Aireunaeus
I think imma do a vr game based on my nightmares. Imma do it so real disturbing af like how my nightmares feel like irl. Like I can’t even explain how disturbing this would be
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote:

I think imma do a vr game based on my nightmares. Imma do it so real disturbing af like how my nightmares feel like irl. Like I can’t even explain how disturbing this would be
Good luck with that 👍