forum

[Archived] Compatibility Mode Problems.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RegularDumbGuy
Problem details: Turned it on because i wanted to know what it does, restarted and i cant open it because of the thing shown in the picture

Video or screenshot showing the problem:[url]file:///C:/Users/nancy/OneDrive/Pictures/bug%20report.png
[/url]

osu! version: Stable 20230101.2 (latest)
Death
We can't see that screenshot, but I'm guessing you're seeing an error message that says something along the lines of "Can't find the intel graphics" or has a window title of "Intel ICD OpenGL Driver Error".

If that's the case, try keeping the shift key held down while starting the game until a configuration window appears. That window will have a toggle for Compatibility mode.

If that doesn't work either, you'll need to open your osu! install folder, edit the "osu!.<username>.cfg" file in a text editor, and set these lines accordingly:
CompatibilityContext = 0
CanForceOptimusCompatibility = 0
Topic Starter
RegularDumbGuy
it actually says ''Cant find the name of Intel ICD OpenGL driver, Trying the second method right now, i will keep you updated.

Update:
welp, its simply just the application itself, no driver, i dont know why uninstalling it and reinstalling would work..
Update2: tried the first one, i did Repair Osu!
didint work.
Death
I cannot decipher what your last edit means...
Topic Starter
RegularDumbGuy

Death wrote:

I cannot decipher what your last edit means...
i meant that i tried your first suggestion and it didint work