forum

[Album] Skillet - Comatose

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rust45
Ah Skillet, one of my favorite bands. This band surely deserves a mapping project. I'm sure some of you believe they deserve all of their music mapped. I believe this as well, but I'm not sure how popular this will be. If we get enough people who want to join I will expand this. But only if enough people join.

Anyway time for the official stuff:
mp3s: 0_o has very kindly provided the whole album in one folder. So here you are : http://www.mediafire.com/?yjyqjgdetqz
Song List (Links are previews, will be removed after claim):
1. Rebirthing
2. The Last Night
3. Yours To Hold Ranked by 0_o
4. Better Than Drugs
5. Comatose Ranked by Alex0686
6. The Older I Get Ranked by 0_o
7. Those Nights Claimed by rust45
8. Falling Inside The Black Claimed by Larto
9. Say Goodbye Claimed by 0_o
10. Whispers In The Dark Ranked by rust45
11. Looking For Angels Claimed by greenpoint0

If you don't want to claim one for any reason, please mod the maps, it will speed things along, and even if you aren't a mapper please still try to mod.

Rules:
- You must have at least one map that I like. Ranked or unranked.
- You can only claim one song at a time, if you get your map ranked you may claim another.
- If your map gets graved then someone else can claim it and you can claim another.
- Have fun with this

Alright, I hope this works better then my last project.
0_o
If anyone doesn't feel like downloading the whole album let me know and I'll upload the song you want on its own

*grumble*
tieff
Wanna claim The Last Night.
Topic Starter
rust45
Alright then you're added.
cyanberryio
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
0_o

Alex0686 wrote:

Okay, finally decided. D: Took a while. :P (Such a hard decision, never heard so much good music before!)

I claim Comatose. (I'm actually getting comfortable mapping this, even with the fast pace, and the song is awesome, like the others too.)
You may want to check with xxheroxx, he mapped this too and I'm not sure if he's planning on getting it ranked or not..
Topic Starter
rust45

0_o wrote:

Alex0686 wrote:

Okay, finally decided. D: Took a while. :P (Such a hard decision, never heard so much good music before!)

I claim Comatose. (I'm actually getting comfortable mapping this, even with the fast pace, and the song is awesome, like the others too.)
You may want to check with xxheroxx, he mapped this too and I'm not sure if he's planning on getting it ranked or not..
I'll just keep Alex's claim there unless xxheroxx makes any objections since the map is currently in the graveyard.
0_o
cyanberryio
ouranhshc
dibs on looking for angels
ouranhshc
i think im going to take myself off of this. I don't want to overload myself right now. srrry
gp0_old
Applying for Looking For Angels:

Two versions blueprinted:
1) Full version (2 Diffs)
2) TV Size (Up to 4 diffs)

Maybe done by Christmas.
Topic Starter
rust45

greenpoint0 wrote:

Applying for Looking For Angels:

Two versions blueprinted:
1) Full version (2 Diffs)
2) TV Size (Up to 4 diffs)

Maybe done by Christmas.
I would prefer if you do the version on the album since this project is for the whole album.
Stickly Man
Whoo Skillet! Can I claim Rebirthing? :)
Diasios

0_o wrote:

Yes, that map is ready for ranking, but I have other things to do at the moment :S
Btw no, i don't have objections :)
I'll check my Comatose in the future, but for now it stay into graveyard.
Stickly Man
Alright, here's Rebirthing!: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/10727
I only have got Insane and Hard difficulties done, planning on adding a normal too--

But I've been working on all this day and am now lacking sleep, so I'll get to it tomorrow :P
Dazer_games
hey the proyect has gone? :cry: why?