forum

what’s a piece of media you think could work as an anime

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
179bpm
splatoon i guess could work (specifically the manga plot)
Aireunaeus
omori hands down
Stomiks
Soul Knight could work
I AM VERY SMART
Omori as an Anime could be a banger to watch
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote:

omori hands down

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Should omori really be adapted as an anime? I feel like the game itself would be the best medium for omori's story to be told.
Aireunaeus

Stomiks wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

omori hands down

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Should omori really be adapted as an anime? I feel like the game itself would be the best medium for omori's story to be told.
i know but it has kind of an anime vibe into it
TheAngryNerd101

Aireunaeus wrote:

i know but it has kind of an anime vibe into it
I mean yeah the style but I agree with Stomiks that the game is the best medium to tell its story with. Anime could work but it may be hard to translate its storytelling over into anime.
Neigdoig
There are some Visual Novels that could work as an animated adaptation. Take a look at Nekopara, a Japanese VN. Otherwise, I don't see much that could work with an animated adaptation in terms of western media.
Nuuskamuikkunen

Neigdoig wrote:

There are some Visual Novels that could work as an animated adaptation. Take a look at Nekopara, a Japanese VN. Otherwise, I don't see much that could work with an animated adaptation in terms of western media.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/38924/Nekopara
There is a nekopara anime
Neigdoig

eblf2013 wrote:

I was actually implying the Nekopara OVA. :P
Stomiks

Neigdoig wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

I was actually implying the Nekopara OVA. :P
What's the difference?
Neigdoig
Essentially, the OVA is pretty close to the story of Nekopara Vol.1 if I'm not mistaken.
Fischl
Scenes from a Memory
Nuuskamuikkunen
I think a Stardew Valley adaptation would be great if focused more in the drama aspect on the game and not turning it into a generic comedy.
Stomiks

eblf2013 wrote:

I think a Stardew Valley adaptation would be great if focused more in the drama aspect on the game and not turning it into a generic comedy.
There's something like that in Stardew Valley? I thought it was just a good regular farming game.
Nuuskamuikkunen

Stomiks wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

There's something like that in Stardew Valley? I thought it was just a good regular farming game.
There's some good character development in there too, especially with the characters you can date. It could be made into a good story.
Stomiks

eblf2013 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

There's some good character development in there too, especially with the characters you can date. It could be made into a good story.
Oh so that's why I keep seeing NSFW of that game.
ghoulybits
AFAIK Project Sekai will eventually? be getting an anime, and I feel like as long as it's not massively mishandled, it'll turn out good. I personally hope they won't only focus on Leo/Need (don't get me wrong, love those girls and their story is definitely worth getting animated) and also pay attention to the other 4 units, but that's also a lot of material to cover in only a single season.

Also, Enstars technically already has an anime, but it sucks ass and I pretend it doesn't exist. They're reanimating a specific arc from it that got really, really fucked over by the budget, so I'm hoping if that does well that they'll either totally redo the whole thing or at the very least adapt !! in a way that does not suck.

Finally, literally any Fire Emblem game.
Ymir
The OT forums :tf:
Aireunaeus

-Remi wrote:

The OT forums :tf:
ooh, imagine
Kaaruumii
hmmmm 🤔
_Reset
fallout would make a solid anime
Stomiks

Aireunaeus wrote: