forum

Talk about something that makes you happy!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Abominableve
I think people are the cutest when they talk about things or people they like

plus it'll be nice and relaxing to read/type them out since i hear a lot of students have hit exam preparation season - so this is a nice load off~

you can make a simple list like:
1. I like puppys/dogs they're my favorite!
2. My family and friends are really great!
3. Drawing is my ultimate hobby, and roleplay too

or a simple little paragraph or statement like;
I love the way that seasons change from hot weather to cool chilly weather, where i can sit in bed and draw and paint while listening to music of all kinds. where former school friends leave a random text after ages just to say "hello!" or "happy holidays" because its a small little sign that people care.
Its a small little light that brightens up my day because despite being cold and alone in a room, you have friends everywhere to warm you and keep you company even miles away. I dont like people usualy, but i like people who care.

easy?
alright blab on!! <3 lets hear what makes you the happiest, anything! big or small!

thelewa
I like masturbating, it makes me feel good.
thelewa
I also like doubleposting, it makes me happy.
NotEvenDoomMusic
cold weather

hard nipples
DaddyCoolVipper
I like Physics! Whenever I read something new and amazing that's science-related, it makes me very happy, haha. Scientists continue to amaze me with how they solve problems and create new things. The workings of the Universe are pretty damn interesting, and of course there's the awe-inspiring aspect of it all as well, like the structures that are *billions* of light years across, things like that. Galaxies and other space-related things look extremely beautiful to me, too. I used to send them to my friends a lot (and undoubtedly annoyed 'em!).

I also like cats.
GladiOol
Tits.
Apex_old
untitled
Low

Apex wrote:

Don't you like fucking dead chicks? They are so silent, they won't refuse. They can be what you want to be as you dress them up, and assign them your desired characteristics. You won't have to fap to pictures anymore! You don't have to be forever alone! It feels like the real thing. Although you might get in contact with diseases, a condom will fix that up.
GladiOol

Apex wrote:

Don't you like fucking dead chicks? They are so silent, they won't refuse. They can be what you want to be as you dress them up, and assign them your desired characteristics. You won't have to fap to pictures anymore! You don't have to be forever alone! It feels like the real thing. Although you might get in contact with diseases, a condom will fix that up.
Ceph23
Sexy time
Shellghost
When threads get locked.
Cyclohexane
Apex nailed that thread right in the head
Sethlied
apex what are you doing
kouzuki_karen
Talk about something that makes you happy!
1. Girls
2. Shitposting
3. Looking at friend rankings on osu!
4. Playing cards with friends
5. History class at school, I'm into modern history
Yoeri
Dicks
Apex_old
untitled
DaddyCoolVipper

Apex wrote:

That was one of my most wildest good imaginations.

Still, I have no idea what I am doing. :D
Necrophilia's the word you're looking for, man.
thelewa
I also like it when people worship me as their god
Sethlied

mrdumpling64 wrote:

2. Shitposting
Sethlied is my name and shitposting is my game.
Kyonko Hizara
Yuri's boobs
show more