forum

Have you ever been asked to do questionnaires at school?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nphuracm
They can be something from a psychological test to a survey for your school and all of those were nothing more than glorified crap that do nothing actually good to the thing the questionnaires are addressing like your mental health or the school's development AND all they do to you is just wasting your precious time by making their completions obligated while you could have used this lot of time for more fun or your school business like assignments and exams.
Ryu Sei
yes and I just fill it like I don't care, at least I'm truthful answering that
Duck o-o
yes but i normally just answer 3 on every question cos they are normally things like

on a scale of one to 5 how would you ____________
Jason X

Dementedduck wrote:

yes but i normally just answer 3 on every question cos they are normally things like

Pretty much the same here
DM FOR MUTUAL
I remember that our ones had a focus on bullying, as well as mental health. I didn't mind them because they were like once a year and it took 10 minutes to do them in homeroom, as oppose to 10 minutes of staring out the window or playing coolmathgames.
[ Sebastian ]

Jason X wrote:

Dementedduck wrote:

Pretty much the same here
I don't get why they have five options. It's better to have three because anybody rarey ever chooses more then the standard three options anyhow.
z0z
never during K-12