posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gengar9nn
remember:
read the whole post before submitting.

how to:
step 1: copy map link of map you want me to make a guest diff of
step 2: pick the difficulty you want me to map (i can only map beginner, easy and normal)
step 3: paste map link as a reply in this topic
step 4: add the difficulty you picked in step 2 to the reply

please note: beginner is easier than easy.

rules:
only 1 diff per mapset
max 2:00 length
actual music please
no explicit language

songs i will not allow:
jackhammer madness
waltz o' the irish
etc
Jason X
This ain't really the place to request GDs, I suggest using Modding queues that offer GDs too, or the Projects Forum and make a post there.
Those forums are better suited as they're more visited and this one is mainly for discussion.
Topic Starter
Gengar9nn

Jason X wrote:

This ain't really the place to request GDs, I suggest using Modding queues that offer GDs too, or the Projects Forum and make a post there.
Those forums are better suited as they're more visited and this one is mainly for discussion.
thx
favorite
Sies

Jason X wrote:

^ you put the wrong link on the modding queues hyperlink

if you want to open GD queue, then the Modding Queues forum (forums/60) is the right one. Beatmap Projects is only when you need GD (or other collaborations/projects), not to open a GD queue. usually, each forum/sub-forum has its own forum rules/guidelines. make sure you've read them first before posting/requesting

i'll move your thread on Beatmap Projects to Modding Queues