forum

Can't find a skin plz help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dragonfly
Hi i'm looking for a skin i found on stream guy, it was the re owo tuna with cat ears and meow miss sound please :)
Stomiks
Do you have a screenshot of what the skin looks like?
Aireunaeus
i think it is an re owo tuna skin but modified by the "stream guy" with other hitsounds and so on
Topic Starter
Dragonfly

Aireunaeus wrote:

i think it is an re owo tuna skin but modified by the "stream guy" with other hitsounds and so on
Yes it is and no I don't have any screenshot :(

Ok guys I found this: -# re;owoTuna v1.0 『Selyu Neko Slider Edition』/ it was how the skin named
Stomiks
What is stream guy exactly? I can't find any leads with the name so maybe getting the source of where you saw the skin would help.
Redo_

Dragonfly UwU wrote:

Ok guys I found this: -# re;owoTuna v1.0 『Selyu Neko Slider Edition』/ it was how the skin named
Then it's probably just the Selyu re;owoTuna but with the cat ears HitcircleOverlay mixed. I don't recall that skin having this version by default, so I doubt there is a download of it somewhere, unless the person who you saw was using it had the download link as a command on their channel/description
Topic Starter
Dragonfly

Redo_ wrote:

Dragonfly UwU wrote:

Then it's probably just the Selyu re;owoTuna but with the cat ears HitcircleOverlay mixed. I don't recall that skin having this version by default, so I doubt there is a download of it somewhere, unless the person who you saw was using it had the download link as a command on their channel/description
yep it was a comand in his twitch chat
shigatsu

Dragonfly UwU wrote:

Redo_ wrote:

Dragonfly UwU wrote:

yep it was a comand in his twitch chat
can you drop the link to the skin please?