forum

Flashlight and Hidden

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RanPros
why flashlight gives 0.12x and hidden just 0.06x if hidden is like 4 times harder?
YukinoDesuDesu
hidden hard?
Topic Starter
RanPros

Asiangodx2 wrote:

hidden hard?
hidden is impossible, i failed techonlogic with it, while placed 49 in technologic with flashlight.
Soarezi
wat
silmarilen
scarlet rose
Topic Starter
RanPros
please dont troll guys im asking seriously, how is it possible to pass a song with hidden??????? i fail 0.5 stars with it
YukinoDesuDesu
Looking at your play count the solution is simple. Practice. Practice. Play more.
Topic Starter
RanPros
but bro flashlish is EASY to me and gives more points! impossible! SHIKZEA!
silmarilen
you play maps with low ar and low spacing, 2 things that make FL easier than any other mod, try playing a 500+ combo hard with it.
lower ar actually makes hidden harder

also you have less than 1k playcount, you need loads of practice to become good at anything in this game
jesse1412
FL is only easier if you suck balls.
Topic Starter
RanPros

silmarilen wrote:

you play maps with low ar and low spacing, 2 things that make FL easier than any other mod, try playing a 500+ combo hard with it.
lower ar actually makes hidden harder

also you have less than 1k playcount, you need loads of practice to become good at anything in this game
i have no idea what is ar actually, and i dont say that im good or something, but im saying that its impossible that flashlight is easier and gives more points!
Soarezi
my bangzingdongzong is telling you to play scarlet moose
Milkshake
how can flashlight be easy i'm just
wow

anyway just practice and try to follow the rhythm
TakuMii
As others said, it's only due to the difficulty of the maps you're playing. Flashlight on slower difficulties gives you time to search for notes, while it requires almost complete memorization on faster difficulties. Whereas Hidden requires nowhere near as much memorization as flashlight on faster difficulties, but the timing window is more vague and harder to read on slower difficulties.
Lach
4/10
Topic Starter
RanPros

Lach wrote:

4/10
its not even a troll
Topic Starter
RanPros
someone helped me but im still convinced that HD > FL
Topic Starter
RanPros

YayMii wrote:

As others said, it's only due to the difficulty of the maps you're playing. Flashlight on slower difficulties gives you time to search for notes, while it requires almost complete memorization on faster difficulties. Whereas Hidden requires nowhere near as much memorization as flashlight on faster difficulties, but the timing window is more vague and harder to read on slower difficulties.
But on hidden you dont even know when to hit the circle! it is even more memorization relied!
Karote

RanPros wrote:

YayMii wrote:

But on hidden you dont even know when to hit the circle! it is even more memorization relied!
Follow the songs rhythm. Hidden is also easy for fast maps , you know that you've to click right away.
Gilochan
try mode flashlight on insane diff rather than and easy mode. compare it with mode hidden on insane diff. u'll shyt brick
show more