forum

Mapping (STD)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Whats Skill
I know the title is pretty vague, but I did not know what else to title it. I have a map that I am trying different things out on that I am not planning on ranking. I basically want to know how I am doing thus far with standard mapping and maybe ask for tips on what I should improve on with mapping in general. Would I still post my map in a modding queue even though I do not want to rank the map?
Emiya Nikita
Usually I throw maps in the queue when I think to rank something, but sometimes it's the same as yours. I think it's very normal to ask for help even if you don't want to rank, mapping is not just about ranking maps, sometimes it should be fun or experimental, and not for ranked, its for you
Topic Starter
Whats Skill

Emiya Nikita wrote:

Usually I throw maps in the queue when I think to rank something, but sometimes it's the same as yours. I think it's very normal to ask for help even if you don't want to rank, mapping is not just about ranking maps, sometimes it should be fun or experimental, and not for ranked, its for you
Thank you for responding! I wanted to make sure that I was not being a nuisance by posting something in a queue when I'm not going for rank.