forum

Hello, it is me

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
alternoob
Bleh I'm always awful at these things.

But anyway, I am alternoob as you can probably tell by now, if you like you can call me Alt or Blake (either one I've grown accustomed to). I've been playing this game for a while but never really ventured into the forums or anything like that. I guess what sparked my interest in coming here was the desire to make beatmaps myself and looking around it seems like a nice enough place to come to when I'm not in the middle of a game.

I currently reside in Australia, and its a nice place aside from the heat all the time. :/

Hum, I'm seriously not an interesting person, I have interests in anime and video games and thats about it. Well if it counts I play League of Legends quite a bit, which is how I got into this game originally; a friend telling me to play this because it helps with a few of the mechanics. But the fact that its a fun game made me want to stay around, and rhythm games are always fun for me. :>

I guess thats about it from me, I suppose the next step is to just explore and see what I like.
deadbeat
Hello noob Blake, and welcome to the forums~
[-Teddy-]
Welcome to the osu!forums alternoob! My name is Robert but most people call me Shishi I currently live in Sulaibikhat, Kuwait (right next to Saudi Arabia) so i feel you on the heat thing bro, I was also introduced to this game by a friend that I played League of Legends with and we are all interesting in our own way! As far as the beatmapping goes I have no experience in that sorry, good luck with everything and enjoy your stay!
Refer to my signature to read the rules/welcome message, I also have a few other goodies down there check it out!

-ShiQiang
[-Sophie-]_old
Heya Blake, we all improve at one time, for me, i can't do DT + HD on normal maps, so bad. Anyways welcome to osu! and the forums! Feel fee to add me if you wanna chat
See you around <3
topecnz
Welcome to osu!forum

Enjoy your stay
Jelledot
Hello and have a great time on Osu! c;
Zalaria
Hi there! :D Welcome to the forums!
Caraele
Hi there Blake~~ o/
Enjoy your time on dem forums /\o\

You're residing in Australia right now, right?~ owo so where are you originally from? ' w '