forum

Is it possible to play ctb on mobile?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Sebastian ]
Is there a mobile port of ctb where I can get pp/plays onto my Osu account?
Edgar_Figaro
While it might be theoretically possible it would be extremely difficult. It's not like you would be allowed to move the catcher via touchscreen as that would be relax which is unranked. So you'd end up having to have left and right buttons as well as a dash button on your screen that you would have to tap for the fixed movement speeds. This would block up a large portion of the screen and make reading the maps very difficult.
Topic Starter
[ Sebastian ]

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

While it might be theoretically possible it would be extremely difficult. It's not like you would be allowed to move the catcher via touchscreen as that would be relax which is unranked. So you'd end up having to have left and right buttons as well as a dash button on your screen that you would have to tap for the fixed movement speeds. This would block up a large portion of the screen and make reading the maps very difficult.
But is there a port of it I can download?
[- -]
No, there is no port on mobile to rank your plays, but there are ctb alternatives for mobile:
- I think you can play osu!laser on iOS/Android, but you cannot rank your plays in its current state.
- There is also Malody (osu's phone equivalent but independent of osu), but that game ranks based off of your exp/time spent on the game. Even if its ranking system is weird (grinding play count seems to be preferred over skill), the community of Malody's ctb do occasionally rank each other based on plays and levels of skill.
Topic Starter
[ Sebastian ]

K 3 V R A L wrote:

No, there is no port on mobile to rank your plays, but there are ctb alternatives for mobile:
- I think you can play osu!laser on iOS/Android, but you cannot rank your plays in its current state.
- There is also Malody (osu's phone equivalent but independent of osu), but that game ranks based off of your exp/time spent on the game. Even if its ranking system is weird (grinding play count seems to be preferred over skill), the community of Malody's ctb do occasionally rank each other based on plays and levels of skill.
Okay, thanks!
Topic Starter
[ Sebastian ]
I know I'm late to this but how do I download Osu!Lazer on Android? I'm struggling.
Stomiks

It's from 2 years ago though.