forum

Ranked? How

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fyuri
beatmapsets/1638844/discussion/3839994

I just wonder how this map got rankt after seeing 7* diff.

If so why aint aspire maps ranked 🤔
Vararaup
Aspire maps are ranked though
lewski
its very simple

that map is ranked because the host and 2 beatmap nominators wanted it to be ranked and other bns didnt want to try to stop it from being ranked

aspire maps arent ranked because the entire point of the contest is to do shit thats too crazy to follow the ranking criteria (although the winners actually used to get ranked as a very special exception but then they started putting them in loved instead)
Dementedduck
people always discriminating against touhou maps wtf
first people complained about cheri maps and now this ;-; when will this travesty end sadge
sayucat_
guys can you stop being so sensitive over everything especially if you don't know how to map
Zelzatter Zero
Because it doesn't break Ranking Criteria at all? The map you linked and Aspire maps are in the two opposite of the hyperbole.

Technically any map that don't violate any rules in Ranking Criteria can be ranked, but whether it's ranked or not also depends on other various factors as well.
[[[[[[
what's even wrong with this map lol
Topic Starter
Fyuri

dPeace wrote:

what's even wrong with this map lol
well it cant be SS'ed beside auto
lewski
got any proof for that claim?

there's nothing in the map that I can see that would prevent a sufficiently skilled player from ssing it

whether or not anyone can currently SS the map is completely irrelevant for ranking, enforcing something like that would both restrict mappers for no reason and exacerbate the content drought top players sometimes complain about

(also excuse the harsh words but if you put a mere 4 minutes of research into this post and watched JUST ONE goddamn replay (I'd suggest onetabby's) you should be able to see that even current players are pretty close to SSing so your argument is complete nonsense)
WitherMite
Sliders = bad

/s
Zelzatter Zero

Fyuri wrote:

well it cant be SS'ed beside auto
Following this logic Centipede is rankable.

There's a reason ppl prefers real player testplaying than auto. Auto is just an unreliable way to determine if it's playable to begin with.