forum

Hello Guise'.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jelledot
Yeah sorry for my weird spelling 'cause I'm mainly like that..

Well I'm actually quite serious most of the time. :L

Oh wait this is a introduction not a blog or anything, not like am' good at those.

-->

Hai.

I'm Jelle, people call me Jellehkun, Jelle, Jelly, Jellykun, whatever floats your boat, even Jelly'kunt' , but I've grown used to that by now so it's all old. D:
I'm 19 years old, I'm from the Netherlands, and like to play Osu!, (ofcourse), or Osu!Mania (sure,) Also a few other game such as League of Legends and Mario Kart Wii, besides that I don't really know what to put here, I'm still ''quite new'' to Osu(Mania), Taiko, etc, don't judge me so easily, K? D:
I mainly play on Normal, because going to Hard feels like a huge step when I try songs on hard, y'know? And I got a mouse of the stone age, but w/e, if you have any songs that you could recommend to me aswell, (Preferrably including osu!mania) let me know. :3
I want to practice more so I can go to Hard mode already! D;

Anyways nice meeting you all, and thanks for readin' this. <3

-Jelly(kun).
Charusu970
Welcome another ALC leader :P
[-Teddy-]
Welcome to osu! Jellehkun! Just keep practicing and you will be able to do hard songs in no time; you can refer to my signature to download beatmaps, just switch the game mode to osu!mania and you should be able to play most of them on osu!mania, as far as the judging part goes you don't have to worry to much about that most people here are super friendly and welcoming! If you need any help don't be afraid to send me a message!
Refer to my signature to read the rules/welcome message!
Topic Starter
Jelledot

ShiQiang wrote:

Welcome to osu! Jellehkun! Just keep practicing and you will be able to do hard songs in no time; you can refer to my signature to download beatmaps, just switch the game mode to osu!mania and you should be able to play most of them on osu!mania, as far as the judging part goes you don't have to worry to much about that most people here are super friendly and welcoming! If you need any help don't be afraid to send me a message!
Thanks ShiQiang, I actually got half dragged into this by Charasu, well, not really, I've been around for quite a bit but never had the nerves to post on the forums until now, though, I might have a small question;

Can I change my country? .-.
It says I'm from the US while I'm actually from the Netherlands. x_ o
[-Teddy-]

Jellehkun wrote:

ShiQiang wrote:

Thanks ShiQiang, I actually got half dragged into this by Charasu, well, not really, I've been around for quite a bit but never had the nerves to post on the forums until now, though, I might have a small question;

Can I change my country? .-.
It says I'm from the US while I'm actually from the Netherlands. x_ o
Hello Jellehkun welcome to the osu!forums! As far as changing your country goes, to my knowledge you can't change the flag displayed on your account; the flag represents the country you made the account in, not the country you are actually from (Sorry for the confusion) you may however put a request on the feature request forums here make sure to use the search feature first to see if anyone has posted a request for that already though; if not feel free to make a request yourself, if none of thee above helps you can always search the wiki here Best of luck and if you have any of questions feel free to ask!

-Shishi
[-Sophie-]_old
Hey Jelle! Welcome to the osu! forums and osu! Please feel free to add me :D so we can be friends :D
Topic Starter
Jelledot
Thanks for the response ShiQiang, I'll do it as soon as possible c':

Thanks Sophie, I'll add you straight away. c: //Firstfriendftw.
[-Teddy-]

Jellehkun wrote:

I've added you as well, keep me updated on that "Flag change request" I'll make sure to vote it up for you!
-Shishi
topecnz
oh . Welcome to osu! Forum

Enjoy your stay
deadbeat
someone here likes pink :p
welcome to osu!
- Marco -
welcome ^^
Aoriki
Welcome welcome. -nods-
Topic Starter
Jelledot

ShiQiang wrote:

Jellehkun wrote:

I've added you as well, keep me updated on that "Flag change request" I'll make sure to vote it up for you!
-Shishi
Thanks! :3 I send a flag fix request through mail from what I've read I had to do that. ^^

topecnz wrote:

oh . Welcome to osu! Forum

Enjoy your stay
Oh .
Thank you very much.
I'll try my best. p:

deadbeat wrote:

welcome to osu!
Dibs on pink. c:
Thanks! :3

marcostudios wrote:

welcome ^^
Thank you sir. ^^

Aoriki wrote:

Welcome welcome. -nods-
Also thank you. -nods-
Raiken-
It's so colorfull. So interesting.

Welcome to the forum of Osu. Feel free to chat with everyone here.
OsuMe65

deadbeat wrote:

welcome to osu!

Isn't that color violet? If not, blame my vision :p

Anyway, welcome to the forums, Jellehkun. I'm OsuMe, one of the "elite skinners" and the "youngest" among them (although I'm not that elite but I'm th lone active skinner in our country.) Feel free to ask anyone if you need help.

Enjoy your stay. :)
Zalaria
Hello there, welcome to osu! :D *adds to friends* Yes normal to hard is a huge step, even moreso from hard to insane. But don't worry ^^ I can help you out if that's okay :D
Immortelle_old
Hi fellow dutchie ^-^ Welcome to osu! feel free to add me to ya friends c;
x
deadbeat

OsuMe65 wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

welcome to osu!
doesn't matter. he didn't deny liking pink :p
Topic Starter
Jelledot

Otamegartist wrote:

It's so colorfull. So interesting.

Welcome to the forum of Osu. Feel free to chat with everyone here.
Such a sentance, so interesting. p:

Thanks, and I'll chat around as much as I can. :3

OsuMe65 wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

welcome to osu!

Anyway, welcome to the forums, Jellehkun. I'm OsuMe, one of the "elite skinners" and the "youngest" among them (although I'm not that elite but I'm th lone active skinner in our country.) Feel free to ask anyone if you need help.

Enjoy your stay. :)
I don't mind any kind/sort of pink /proud. :3
Also, being the ''youngest'' amongst them doesn't matter from my perspective you seem to fit well in here. :3 And thanks for the welcome!

Zalaria wrote:

Hello there, welcome to osu! :D *adds to friends* Yes normal to hard is a huge step, even moreso from hard to insane. But don't worry ^^ I can help you out if that's okay :D
Hai and thanks for the welcoming. :3 *adds to friends aswell*, It is quite a huge step but I won't give up, earlier today I got my first SS n Normal, I was so happy. ;-; ,, // If you could help me out that'd be amazing too! c:

Immortelle wrote:

Hi fellow dutchie ^-^ Welcome to osu! feel free to add me to ya friends c;
x
Hi dutchie fellow. ^^'; , Thanks for the welcoming, and sure, I'll add you. :3

deadbeat wrote:

doesn't matter. he didn't deny liking pink :p
As I mentioned earlier, any kind of pink is fine, but I like this (Violet) or Magenta best. :3