forum

Unranked Mod [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Ruduen
I did a search, so hopefully this hasn't been suggested before.

Is it possible to get a sort of inversed autopilot? That is, a mod where the game will automatically take care of the beats, so the player has to be the one to move the cursor instead? Seeing as autopilot's used for practicing the timing, wouldn't something that's helpful in practicing this aspect be a good idea, too?

Just my 2 cents.

Okay, obvious issues aside after the response, is it possible to get a mod that just makes the song you play unranked without doing anything else? I'm aware that it's possible to simply log out if you want to let others play or something, but as a result of that, you end up missing out on chat and possibly other things, and it seems like less of a hassle that way. It also goes together with letting multiplayer go ranked or unranked, since the choice is just another mod.

This is my other cent, then.
0_o
you mean... the Relax mod?
Topic Starter
Ruduen

Yes, I am stupid today. For some reason, I always thought that the relax mod was simply a mod which unranked your score without doing anything. Which, noted, doesn't sound too bad either.

*Edit sounds*
Gabi
just play it in test mode. this is unneccesary.
0_o
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ekaru
Suggested 50 billion times.

Denied 50 billion times. Sorry. Just use Spun Out mod and pretend you're doing the spinners. That's what I sometimes do. Otherwise simply, you know, play the map normally and suck up the accuracy decrease.
awp
Alternatively, open up the .osu files of the maps you want to play offline, and change one note's timing by 1 millisecond.
Topic Starter
Ruduen
Thought I was thorough enough searching.

Ah, well. Someone smite this, then.
Soaprman
This is the part where someone mentions that ranked beatmaps won't be editable when osz2 hits and that the "use test mode", etc. suggestions won't work at that point.