OS137
(original piece)
Stomiks
It looks really good!
Topic Starter
OS137
Thank you!! :]
Atolez
It's so nice,but maybe there are something wrong on the face,i'm sorry to criticize your painting,wish you draw better!
Satoko Hojo
qt
Ymir
waah so cute
Dementedduck

OS137 wrote:

(original piece)
Looks significantly better than the original lol, gj :)
TheAngryNerd101
This is one of the better artworks I've seen shared on this subforum. This genuinely looks really good, although there are a few weird things going on with the anatomy. The legs are drawn very well but are positioned weirdly so I can't tell which one is her left and which one is her right and the one without the stocking kinda looks like it's sticking out from a higher point on her waist compared to the one with the stocking. Her arm, from her elbow point to her wrist is a bit big but nothing jarring. Her head and face are a bit small compared to the rest of her body, but otherwise looks good.

One of the better artworks I've seen on here, great use of perspective, shading, and color-- especially color! The color really makes this work stand out! Not to mention her cute face :3

Well done, I'm sure you'll continue to grow as an artist ^_^
Stomiks

TheAngryNerd101 wrote:

This is one of the better artworks I've seen shared on this subforum. This genuinely looks really good, although there are a few weird things going on with the anatomy. The legs are drawn very well but are positioned weirdly so I can't tell which one is her left and which one is her right and the one without the stocking kinda looks like it's sticking out from a higher point on her waist compared to the one with the stocking. Her arm, from her elbow point to her wrist is a bit big but nothing jarring. Her head and face are a bit small compared to the rest of her body, but otherwise looks good.

One of the better artworks I've seen on here, great use of perspective, shading, and color-- especially color! The color really makes this work stand out! Not to mention her cute face :3

Well done, I'm sure you'll continue to grow as an artist ^_^
Yep. After a few years, I can definitely tell this guy is going to be a great artist.
Ymir
Hopefully the artist posts a new piece on this subforum every few months, I want to see the progress.
Topic Starter
OS137
I'll post whenever I remember to lol

Thank you all!